- Bright and spacious, four-bedroom, detached house, with a conservatory, garage, and private gardens.
- Set on a quiet residential street and located in the popular Silverknowes area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance vestibule, hall, living room, kitchen, conservatory, three double bedrooms, one single bedroom, and a shower room.
- Refreshed for the market with light neutral decor throughout, highlights include well proportioned room sizes, and good integrated storage provision, including in the eaves.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and a fitted kitchen.
- Externally, the enclosed rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with patio areas to the rear and side.
- To the front, there are established trees, planting beds, and an extensive multi-car driveway leading to the garage.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
- By appointment - Call MOV8 Real Estate
Bright and spacious, four-bedroom, detached house, with a conservatory, garage, and private gardens. The property is set on a quiet residential street and located in the popular Silverknowes area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. Entered via an entrance vestibule, the hallway has carpeted flooring and a cupboard for storage. The living room, set towards the front, has coving, a feature fireplace, TV and phone points, and a press cupboard. The bright kitchen is set towards the side and has fitted units, a sink with drainer, laminate worktops, tiled splashbacks, an integrated fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob with a canopy above, a dishwasher, and a freestanding washing machine. The kitchen also provides access to a good-sized conservatory which, in turn, leads out to the rear garden. There is a well-proportioned double bedroom to the front with a bay window and cupboard, while bedroom two is set to the rear with a cupboard and a built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Also on the ground floor is the modern shower room which is fitted with a contemporary suite and tiled splash walls. Upstairs, there is a single bedroom, and a further double bedroom with wood-effect flooring, a pendant light fitting, and built-in storage units, with access to the eaves storage. Silverknowes is an established residential area north-west of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found on nearby Silverknowes Road, whilst there is a Tesco Metro, Boots, banks, and post office facilities in the nearby village of Davidson's Mains. Also within close proximity is Craigleith Retail Park, which offers a wide choice of high-street stores including a Sainsbury’s, Marks & Spencer, and Homebase. With the fine walks and open spaces of Cramond shore and Corstorphine Hill, the area also benefits from a selection of well-regarded private and state schools at all levels. For the commuter, the A90, leading north to the Forth Road Bridge, is easily accessible, whilst the city bypass is approximately four miles away.