- Beautifully-presented four bedroom, detached family villa, with private gardens and an integral garage.
- Located on a quiet modern development on the outskirts of Tranent, East Lothian, offering a short commute to Edinburgh.
- Comprises: a hall and landing, living room, dining room, kitchen, four double bedrooms, bathroom, en-suite shower room, WC, and utility room.
- Home Report available online.
- The large powered garden shed is available under separate negotiation.
- Externally, there is a private front garden, two-car driveway, integral single garage with a remote controlled door, and an enclosed rear garden with a patio area and outside lighting.
- Features include: double glazing, gas central heating, satellite TV and phone points, and a secure alarm system.
- Additionally, there are quality floor coverings throughout, good storage, and an insulated and partially floored loft.
- All blinds and carpets are included in the sale.
This beautifully-presented four bedroom, detached family villa, with private gardens and an integral garage, is located on a quiet modern development on the outskirts of Tranent, East Lothian, offering a short commute to Edinburgh. A carpeted hallway, with a WC off, opens to a spacious living room, with a triple-bay window overlooking the front garden, and French doors connecting to the dining room, which in turn opens via patio doors to the enclosed rear garden. With dual access from the hall and dining room, the spacious kitchen features high-gloss white units with laminate worktops and a breakfast bar, and integrated appliances include a gas hob with extractor canopy, an electric double oven, a fridge and freezer, and a dishwasher. The adjacent utility room, opening to both the garden and the garage, features matching fittings, with a freestanding washing machine and tumble dryer. Upstairs, served by a carpeted landing with airing cupboard and loft hatch, are four double bedrooms, two to each aspect, all with built-in wardrobes. There is an en-suite shower room for the master bedroom, and a family bathroom with a white four-piece suite, including a recessed shower cubicle. The bathroom, en-suite and WC all have Porcelanosa tile flooring and wall tiles. Tranent is a historic town in East Lothian, located just off the A1, and offers a mix of modern housing developments surrounding the old town centre with its traditional stone-built buildings. The vibrant centre has supermarkets including an ASDA and ALDI, a doctor's surgery, leisure centre, library, and post office, whilst Fort Kinnaird and Straiton retail parks have an extensive range of major high-street names, restaurants and a multi-screen cinema. Set amid rolling countryside, Tranent is well-placed for access to the East Lothian coastline and many superb beaches. Commuting into Edinburgh, there is direct access via the A1 to the city bypass and A199. There are also regular bus services available from the High Street, and train services from nearby Musselburgh, Wallyford, or Prestonpans.