- Light and beautifully presented, two-bedroom lower villa, with private front and rear gardens and a driveway.
- The property is located in the established residential area of Craigentinny, north-east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, a living/dining room and kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a shower/utility room.
- Tastefully finished throughout, the property is in ready-to-move-in condition, with a selection of fitted storage units also available for inclusion in the sale.
- Highlights include a quality integrated kitchen, contemporary flooring and lighting, a stylish shower room, HIVE gas central heating, and double glazing.
- Externally, there is a paved driveway, lawn and tall privacy hedging to the front. To the rear, there is a shared drying green, and a private garden plot with a lawn, patio and a store shed.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Light and beautifully presented, two-bedroom lower villa, with private front and rear gardens and a driveway. The property is located in the established residential area of Craigentinny, north-east of Edinburgh city centre. The welcoming hall gives access to all rooms including to a deep walk-in storage cupboard, and features contemporary wood-effect flooring which runs continuously into both bedrooms and the lounge. A dual-aspect and open public room has been created, with a lounge and dining area to the front featuring a gas fireplace with a tasteful surround, decorative cornice-work and a central light fitting. Towards the rear, a modern and stylish kitchen includes an integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven and an induction hob. There are two well-proportioned double bedrooms, one set to either aspect, including fitted wardrobes, whilst south-facing bedroom two also includes a patio door leading directly out to the gardens. Also with superb southerly-facing natural light, the shower room consists of a fitted suite, integrated cubicle, a shaver point, and conveniently includes the fittings and space for both a washing machine and tumble dryer. Craigentinny is a popular residential area consisting of a mixture of family-sized homes, and is located east of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found throughout, with a Morrisons superstore on Portobello Road, a Sainsbury's at Meadowbank Shopping Park, and an extensive range of high street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and the famous seafront promenade, whilst the extensive Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat parklands are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels, and this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1 and A199 and has regular public transport services available from Craigentinny Avenue, Craigentinny Road, and Moira Terrace.