- Tastefully-presented, two bedroom, lower villa, with generous gardens and allocated parking.
- Set in a leafy and quiet cul-de-sac, the property is located in the village of Newtongrange, Midlothian.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include a fitted kitchen, bathroom with separate shower cubicle, and matching contemporary flooring throughout the living spaces.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage including a built-in wardrobe and a sizeable hall store.
- Externally, the front lawn garden includes established shrubbery, whilst a generous rear garden incorporates a large lawn, patios, and a store shed.
- This leafy cul-de-sac provides allocated residents parking, ample visitors street parking, and is set just off the A7 and close to the train station, for good commuting links.
- Home Report available on request.
Tastefully-presented, two bedroom, lower villa, with generous gardens and allocated parking. Set in a leafy and quiet cul-de-sac, the property is located in the village of Newtongrange, Midlothian. The hall gives access to all rooms except the kitchen, and has space for outerwear, and gives access to the deep storage cupboard. Set to the front, the living room includes wood-effect flooring, cornice, a central light fitting, and space for lounge and dining furniture. Set off the rear of the lounge, the kitchen includes stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround, washing machine, fridge and an integrated oven and gas hob. Set to the front, the first bedroom features a built-in mirrored wardrobe, TV point, and a central pendant light fitting, whilst a second flexible bedroom overlooks the rear garden. The bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite, a corner shower cubicle, and contemporary wall panelling. Newtongrange, a characterful former mining village, provides an excellent range of everyday shopping and local amenities. There is also a local swimming pool and leisure centre, community centre, library, local parklands and well-regarded schooling at all levels. Dalkeith, a short distance away, offers all the amenities expected of a sizeable town, with a regular bus service connecting to Edinburgh and other local destinations. There is easy road access to the city bypass and motorway network, as well as a rail station on the Borders railway for easy commuting into the heart of Edinburgh, making this an excellent commuting choice.