- Immaculately-presented, light and spacious, three bedroom, two-storey, mid-terrace villa with garden, garage and an allocated parking space.
- Quietly set in a modern development in Edinburgh's desirable Cramond area, to the north-west of the city.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, open plan living/dining/family room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, family bathroom, and a ground floor WC and shower room.
- Features include a bespoke open plan living space, contemporary flooring and lighting, a quality fully integrated kitchen, and stylish fitted bathrooms.
- In addition, there is double glazing, gas central heating, and good storage space including wardrobe for the two main bedrooms and the garage with power and lighting.
- There is additional unrestricted street parking within the development which itself is situated adjacent to the River Almond and its riverside path to the Cramond Shore.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Sunday 2-4; By appointment - call MOV8 - 0345 646 0208
- *Closing Date set for Wednesday 20th February at 12pm.*
*Closing Date set for Wednesday 20th February at 12pm.* Immaculately-presented, light and spacious, three bedroom, two-storey, mid-terrace villa with garden, garage and an allocated parking space. Quietly set in a modern development in Edinburgh's desirable Cramond area, to the north-west of the city. An entrance hall gives access to the lounge, kitchen, and shower room, and has ample space for a built-in store cupboard. Large French doors open from the hall into an impressive and flexible living space, featuring recessed spot lighting, tall slimline radiators, and a wall-mount TV point. The dining/family space also features quality bi-fold doors opening to the garden, finishing an exceptional living space with superb natural light. The kitchen has dual access from the hall and the living area; whilst stylish fitted units and worktops include a ceramic sink with drainer, unit downlighting, and an integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, oven, 5 ring gas hob, and a canopy. A rear facing shower room is set off the hall, and has a two piece suite, and a walk-in shower cubicle. On the first floor, and upper landing features a built-in store cupboard. Two double bedrooms overlook the garden, and include carpeted flooring and built-in wardrobes. A third flexible bedroom is front facing, as is a contemporary bathroom with three piece suite including a shower over the bath, and tiled splash-walls. Cramond is an exclusive and historic village on the River Forth, on the northern outskirts of Edinburgh. There are excellent local shopping facilities at nearby Barnton and Davidson’s Mains. The Gyle Shopping Centre has an extensive range of high street names, and a Sainsbury’s and Marks & Spencer can be found at Craigleith Retail Park. Cramond's waterfront offers fine views over the Forth to Fife, pleasant walks by the River Almond, a pedestrian causeway linking to Cramond Island, along with prestigious golf courses and open parks nearby. The area is served by excellent nursery, primary, and secondary schools, both state-run and private sector. Convenient bus services and the city bypass and M8 are within close proximity, giving easy access to the Forth Road Bridge and motorway network.