- Immaculately presented, two bedroom, mid-terrace modern home, with gardens.
- Set in a residential development located in Wallyford, by Musselburgh, lying to the east of Edinburgh.
- Comprises a living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a bathroom and WC.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage, including an attic.
- Externally the property benefits from an easily maintained private rear garden with residents parking to the rear of the property.
- Home Report available online.
- By appointment - Call MOV8 Real Estate.
Immaculately presented, two bedroom, mid-terrace modern home, with gardens, set in a residential development located in Wallyford, by Musselburgh, lying to the east of Edinburgh. The entrance opens directly into the well-proportioned living room with carpeted flooring which extends onto the stairs leading up to the landing and provides an under-stairs cupboard. Set off the living room, with a door to the rear garden, the kitchen is fitted with modern units, stone effect worktops, a stainless-steel sink and wood effect flooring. Appliances include an integrated oven and gas hob with canopy, a freestanding fridge/freezer and washing machine. Upstairs, front-facing bedroom one features carpeted flooring, a built-in wardrobe with mirror sliding doors, a further cupboard and a pendant lighting; whilst bedroom two, set to the rear, likewise has carpeted flooring. Set internally off the landing, the bathroom is fitted with a contemporary white three-piece suite with a mains mixer shower over the bath and tiled splash-walls. Wallyford is a popular commuting village located just off the A1, close to the historic town of Musselburgh. Wallyford itself has a selection of local shops, whilst Musselburgh offers a comprehensive range of amenities, including supermarkets, banking, building society and Post Office services. Fort Kinnaird and Straiton retail parks are also within easy reach and have an extensive range of major high-street names, restaurants and a multi-screen cinema. Set amid rolling countryside, Wallyford is well-placed for access to the East Lothian coastline and many superb beaches. There is also a primary school, a railway station with park & ride facility, and regular bus services are available from Salters Road.