- Set in a quiet, modern residential development in Airdrie, North Lanarkshire.
- Features include a recently refurbished fitted kitchen and bathroom, gas central heating and excellent storage provision.
- Home Report available online.
- Beautifully presented, three-bedroom, dual-aspect lower villa with a private garden.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Externally, an enclosed rear garden has wood-decked and paved patios, and a store shed.
- There is a private driveway to the front with further residents off-road parking to the rear and unrestricted on-street parking available in the surrounding area.
- Viewings by Appointment - Call Mov8.
Beautifully presented, three-bedroom, dual-aspect lower villa with a private garden set in a quiet, modern residential development in Airdrie, North Lanarkshire. The entrance hall features a store cupboard and affords access throughout including to the spacious front-set lounge. With bright neutral decor, the living room offers spot lighting, coving, and wood-effect flooring. The modern kitchen provides access to the private patio and has fitted units with stone-effect worktops, tiled backsplash, and a ceramic sink set below a window overlooking the rear garden. Appliances include an integrated cooker with gas hob and space for further white goods. Bright and well-proportioned bedroom one offers ample space for freestanding furniture, open shelving and fitted wardrobes. Similarly finished, bedroom two has excellent storage provision with an entire wall of fitted wardrobes with sliding mirror doors and a separate built-in cupboard, whilst bedroom three offers a flexible space with a pendant light fitting and TV point. The family bathroom is fitted with a contemporary three-piece suite with modern wall panelling and a rear-aspect window. Airdrie has the majority of everyday shopping needs including Morrisons and Tesco supermarkets, with many high street names in the town centre, and there is a great choice of restaurants, bistros and pubs. The area has a good range of schools from nursery up to secondary school level and a range of health services, including dentists, medical centres and opticians. For those commuting by public transport there are regular bus and train services from Coatdyke and Airdrie railway stations to the surrounding towns and cities including Glasgow and Edinburgh. The M8 and M74 motorways provide excellent access to the central belt, with Glasgow lying ten minutes, and Edinburgh approximately thirty minutes away.