- Beautifully-presented and spacious, three bedroom, detached family home with front and rear gardens, driveway and an integrated garage.
- Located in the quiet and highly regarded residential area of Liberton, south of Edinburgh centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, living / dining room, kitchen, family room, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, a family bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- Highlights include light tasteful decor, generous rooms sizes, contemporary flooring and lighting, and a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom suite.
- In addition, there is double glazing, gas central heating, excellent storage provision, and multiple TV points.
- Externally, there is a double driveway to the front and well maintained shrubbery; whilst to the rear is an enclosed garden with a paved patio and a lawn.
- Home Report available on request.
** CLOSING DATE - MONDAY, 2ND NOVEMBER AT 11 AM ** Beautifully-presented and spacious, three bedroom, detached family home with front and rear gardens, driveway and an integrated garage. Located in the quiet and highly regarded residential area of Liberton, south of Edinburgh centre. An entrance hallway features two built-in store cupboards, real oak-wood flooring, and gives access throughout the ground floor including the WC with a two-piece suite. The spacious, dual-aspect public room is afforded plenty of natural light from the front window and patio doors to the private rear garden. In addition, there is ample space for living and dining furniture, carpeted flooring and a feature fireplace. With access afforded from the hall, dining area, and family room, the bright rear-set kitchen offers a large window overlooking the garden, and fitted units with wood-effect worktops, a tiled surround, unit downlighting, and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include a freestanding dishwasher and gas cooker. The sunken family room is set off the kitchen and offers a flexible space with wood-effect flooring, a door to the rear garden, and a secondary internal door to the garage which has a utility area for appliances. On the first floor, two well-proportioned double bedrooms are set to both aspects and similarly finished with carpeted flooring and built-in mirrored wardrobes. A third bedroom is set to the front with ample space for freestanding furniture and a central pendant light fitting. A generous family bathroom has a rear-facing window and is fully tiled and fitted with a three-piece suite including a shower unit over the bath. Liberton is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Public parks and green spaces are also situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, and Liberton golf course offer open spaces. Liberton is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level. Regular public transport is available from Gilmerton Road and nearby Kirk Brae.