- Beautifully-presented, four bedroom mid-terrace townhouse, set over three levels, with a private garden and driveway.
- Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac of an established residential area, the property is located in the sought-after district of Corstorphine, west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance vestibule, halls for all levels, living room, breakfasting kitchen, four bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, and a family bathroom.
- Tastefully-presented throughout, highlights include a fitted kitchen, modern bathroom suites, and good storage provision including an attic.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, TV and telephone points, and well-proportioned room sizes.
- Externally, there is an enclosed rear garden, laid to lawn with a deck, while a private allocated parking space is to the front of the property, with another allocated space to the rear.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully-presented, four bedroom mid-terrace townhouse, set over three levels, with a private garden and driveway. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac of an established residential area, the property is located in the sought-after district of Corstorphine, west of Edinburgh city centre. A bright entrance vestibule, with space for outerwear, opens into the hall which gives access to the carpeted stairs and, in turn, opens into the front-facing breakfasting kitchen. With space for dining furniture, the kitchen includes fitted blinds, modern units, real wood worktops, a tiled surround, and a Belfast-style ceramic sink. Appliances include an integrated oven, gas hob with a canopy above, dishwasher, washing machine, and a freestanding fridge/freezer. French doors flexibly allow for more privacy or for open-plan living, leading through to the rear-facing living room with an under-stairs cupboard and patio doors out the garden. On the first floor, there are two well-proportioned double bedrooms, set to either aspect, with carpeted flooring and a built-in wardrobe for bedroom three. Between them, a stylish family bathroom consists of a three-piece suite, with a corner-set bath, a separate shower enclosure, tiled splash walls and flooring, and a shaver point. Upstairs on the second floor, a bright landing with a skylight leads through to another double bedroom, as well as to the master suite which includes a built-in mirrored wardrobe and an en-suite shower room with a shaver point, stylish tiling, and access to the loft hatch. Corstorphine is a sought-after, established residential area with a historic village centre surrounded by an extensive range of housing types. A west of city location makes for quick access to the city centre, city bypass, Gyle and Gogarburn. There is local shopping throughout with a range of amenities on St. John's Road, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Hermiston Gait Retail Park and Gyle shopping centres offer an extensive range of high-street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include a David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and further afield and a range of highly-regarded nurseries and schools through all levels.