- Exceptionally spacious and beautifully presented, two-bedroom, fully refurbished detached bungalow, set within large private gardens.
- Located in the sought-after Juniper Green area, to the southwest of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance vestibule, hall, living room, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, a bathroom and utility room.
- Refurbished to a high standard six years ago, including a new; central heating system, electrical wiring, plasterwork, décor, flooring and solid hardwood internal doors.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, uPVC double glazing, stylish modern decor and good quality flooring throughout.
- With potential for conversion, the good sized attic is floored, has power, lighting and extensive storage in the eaves.
- Externally the property sits within a large garden, mostly laid to lawn, with a private multi-car driveway to the side.
- The property is on a double plot with planning permission to demolish the current building and build two four-bedroom houses with garages. Plans available upon request.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Exceptionally spacious and beautifully presented, two-bedroom, fully refurbished detached bungalow, set within large private gardens, on a quiet residential street, located in the sought-after Juniper Green area, to the southwest of Edinburgh city centre. The vestibule leads into the welcoming entrance hall which has wood laminate flooring and serves the ground floor. The bright and spacious living room features a box-bay window, carpeting and a modern wood-burning stove. The large dining kitchen has French doors opening onto the rear garden, and is fitted with modern units with stone effect worktops, a stainless steel sink, gas hob, oven and extractor hood. Generously sized bedroom one has aspects to the front and side, with a dressing area and wardrobe, whilst bedroom two has carpeted flooring and affords access to the utility room. Completing the accommodation, the stylish, fully tiled bathroom features a modern white suite with an electric over-bath shower and a feature radiator. Juniper Green lies just outside the city bypass and close to the scenic Water of Leith river walkway. There is a good range of local shops within the village, and also in nearby Colinton. Large specialised shopping centres at The Gyle and Hermiston Gait are also easily accessed, whilst the property is also ideally placed for Heriot-Watt and Napier university campuses. Regular bus services run to the city centre, and to Edinburgh Business Park, with the railway station in nearby Currie providing access to central Edinburgh, Glasgow and the central belt. For those commuting, Juniper Green provides easy access to the city bypass, the motorway network, Edinburgh Airport, and the Forth Road Bridges.