- Well presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached house with private gardens and a driveway.
- Set in a quiet residential development in Renfrew, west of Glasgow city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, a bathroom, and a ground floor WC.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integral storage including an attic and storage in each bedroom.
- Externally, the property benefits from a private rear garden with patio areas and lawn, whilst there is a garden and a monobloc driveway to the front.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Well presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached house with private gardens and a driveway, set in a quiet residential development in Renfrew, west of Glasgow city centre. The bright entrance hall serves the modern WC and opens into the bright, spacious, dual-aspect living room which features engineered hardwood flooring and has ample space for both lounge furniture and dining furniture. A sliding patio door to the rear of the dining area grants access to the rear garden. Also with a door to the garden, the kitchen is fitted with modern units, stone-effect worktops and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, a newly installed electric oven, microwave and dishwasher, with a freestanding American-style fridge/freezer and a washing machine. Upstairs, front-facing bedroom one offers carpeted flooring and a built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Bedroom two is set to the rear and likewise has carpeted flooring and a built-in wardrobe, while similarly finished single bedroom three is set towards the front. The stylish modern bathroom is fitted with a white three-piece suite with a high specification mains shower over the bath, with tiled flooring and splash walls. Renfrew is located just west of Glasgow, with its historic town centre offering a wide variety of amenities including shops, restaurants, bars and major supermarkets. Schooling is also well catered for at all levels from nursery, primary and secondary schools, with plenty of open green spaces in the area, as well as scenic walks along the River Clyde. The renowned Braehead Centre offers the indoor shopping centre of Intu Braehead, a cinema, ice rink, Soar and its indoor ski slope, and a further wealth of major shopping facilities and eateries. Renfrew is well served for the commuter with plenty of public transport options, and the M8 motorway and further road networks give easy access to Glasgow city centre and central Scotland.