- Beautifully-presented, modern three bedroom end-terrace house, with gardens and a driveway.
- Set in a quiet residential development, located in the Niddrie area, lying east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living/dining room and kitchen, utility cupboard, three flexible bedrooms, a family bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- Tastefully finished throughout ready-to-move in.
- Highlights include an integrated kitchen with quality worktops, stylish bathroom suites, and contemporary flooring.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, and good storage provision.
- Externally, there is a driveway to the front, whilst an enclosed rear garden features a lawn, paved patio, and a modern storage shed.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully-presented, modern three-bedroom end-terrace house, with gardens and a driveway. Set in a quiet residential development, located in the Niddrie area, lying east of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hallway offers space for outerwear and gives access to the carpeted stairway, the living/dining room, kitchen and a WC with a two-piece suite. Rear-facing, a good-sized living room features French patio doors to the garden, a built-in store cupboard, wood-effect flooring and a central light fitting. Set in front, the bright modern kitchen includes stone-effect worktops with matching upstand, sink with drainer, and an integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven and gas hob with a canopy above and a stainless steel splashback. On the first floor, bedroom one is set south facing to the front and includes built-in mirrored slide robes, ample space for freestanding storage and wood-effect flooring. Two further well-proportioned bedrooms overlook the rear garden and include wood-effect flooring and pendant light fittings. Completing the accommodation, the family bathroom has a side aspect window and is fitted with a modern three-piece suite, including a mains shower over the bath, a ladder-style radiator, and tiled splash walls and flooring. Niddrie is an established residential area, located east of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found throughout, including a Lidl supermarket and an extensive range of high-street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird, an ASDA at the Jewel, with Cameron Toll Shopping Centre offering additional shopping facilities plus a Sainsbury's superstore. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and a seafront promenade, and the extensive parklands of Holyrood Park, Arthur's Seat, Duddingston Loch and Figgate Park are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels, and this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1, with regular public transport available on Niddrie Mains Road. Council Tax Band: C. Tenure: Freehold.