- Tastefully-presented and spacious, three bedroom, modern mid-terrace townhouse, with a patio garden and allocated parking space.
- Located in a courtyard development, in the highly sought-after conservation village of East Linton, East Lothian.
- Comprises: a vestibule, hall, living room, kitchen, thee double bedrooms, a family bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- Set over three storeys, highlights include a quality fitted kitchen, modern bathroom suites, and good storage including wardrobes for each bedroom.
- In addition, there are multiple TV points, electric heating, double glazing, and a low maintenance patio garden with store shed.
- Set in the heart of the village, this development also offers private off-street parking, and ease of access to road links.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewings Sunday 2-4 or by appointment. Call Mov8.
Tastefully-presented and spacious, three bedroom, modern mid-terrace townhouse, with a patio garden and allocated parking space. Located in a courtyard development, the property is in the highly sought-after conservation village of East Linton, East Lothian. A vestibule has space for outerwear, and opens to the hall and to the WC with two-piece suite. The hall gives access to the lounge, a store cupboard, and to the carpeted stairway. Front-facing, the lounge includes carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. Set off the lounge, the kitchen has a door to the garden; whilst modern fitted units include wood-effect worktops and a breakfast bar, a ceramic sink with drainer, and an integrated dishwasher. On the first floor, two well-proportioned double bedrooms are set to both aspects; whilst a family bathroom is front-facing and is fitted with a three-piece suite including a shower over the bath. On the top floor, a landing has a built-in store cupboard, and gives access to a dual-aspect master bedroom with built in wardrobes. East Linton is a sought-after East Lothian town, renowned for its rich history, local amenities, and wide variety of recreational opportunities, including walking and cycling along the River Tyne, and its proximity to a number of golf courses, sandy beaches and rugged coastline. There is a characterful high street, with a number of independent speciality shops including a butchers, pharmacy, post office, cafes and a deli, as well as a Co-op. There is also a primary school, library and doctors surgery. Nearby Dunbar offers further shopping including an ASDA superstore. East Lothian enjoys a rich farming countryside and a sunny, dry climate. Nearby golf courses include Haddington, Archerfield, Luffness, Gullane, North Berwick, Dunbar, and several others.