- Tastefully presented and exceptionally spacious, three-bedroom, main door flat, forming part of an impressive traditional tenement.
- Located in Edinburgh's highly sought-after Merchiston district, to the southwest of the city centre.
- Comprises a; vestibule, hallway, living room, dining/kitchen, three double bedrooms, an en-suite bathroom, and a shower room.
- This rarely available period property features exceptionally tall ceilings, varnished original flooring, ornate cornice-work and wooden doors.
- Period details are combined with a quality integrated kitchen with granite worktops, stylish bathrooms, with contemporary decor and lighting.
- In addition, there is gas central heating (new boiler Feb '21), sash and case windows with recent secondary glazing, and good storage provision.
- There is a well-maintained and secluded shared garden, and zoned parking to the front and the surrounding streets.
- 360 Tour Available
- Home Report available on request.
Tastefully presented and exceptionally spacious, three-bedroom, main door flat, forming part of an impressive traditional tenement. Located in Edinburgh's highly sought-after Merchiston district, to the southwest of the city centre. The vestibule offers ample space for outerwear and opens to the main hall which gives access throughout, including to secondary internal access door to the communal hall with the shared garden. The hall also features a bespoke storage unit, stylish spot lighting and the varnished original flooring which runs continuously into the living spaces. To the front is a lounge including ornate cornice work, a feature place, an open-shelved press, and window box stores. A flexible dining space is open to the lounge and kitchen, creating a modern living space. Rear-facing the kitchen has ample fitted storage, whilst integrated appliances include a fridge/freezer, two ovens, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and a gas hob. The master bedroom is also rear-facing and features a fitted overbed wardrobe unit, and a generous en-suite bathroom featuring a contemporary suite with a mains shower over the bath. Two further generous bedrooms are set to the front with ample space for freestanding storage. Completing the accommodation is a fully tiled wet-room style shower room is set internally off the hall. Merchiston lies within walking distance of the bustling shopping streets of Bruntsfield with its popular bistros, restaurants, bars, cafés and specialist shops. There is further excellent shopping in nearby Church Hill and Morningside, boasting one of the city's two Waitrose supermarkets and the Church Hill Theatre. Heading towards the city centre are the Bruntsfield Links, leading to the extensive Meadows parklands, whilst just to the west lie the walkways along the Union Canal. Merchiston sits close to the main A702 corridor which connects to the city centre by car or bus, and forms one of the main routes out of the city, joining the city bypass just south of Fairmilehead. Council Tax Band: E Tenure:Freehold