- Beautifully-presented two bedroom mid-terrace house with private gardens.
- Set on a quiet road in a modern residential development, the property is conveniently located in South Gyle, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: living room, dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms, a bathroom, and a ground floor WC.
- Highlights of the property include a fitted kitchen, modern bathroom suites, and contemporary flooring and lighting.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, TV and telephone points, and light neutral decor throughout.
- Externally, there is a small front garden and an enclosed garden to the rear with a lawn, shed, and a paved path leading to a rear gate.
- There is an allocated parking space, ample visitors parking, and well-maintained communal grounds in the development.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully-presented two bedroom mid-terrace house with private gardens. Set on a quiet road in a modern residential development, the property is conveniently located in South Gyle, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance opens directly into the good-sized living room which offers a front-facing window, carpeted flooring, and an under-stairs cupboard for storage. Accessed from the lounge, the bright kitchen includes a door leading out directly to the rear garden, has space for dining furniture, and is fitted with modern wall and base units, stone-effect worktops with a matching upstand, a sink with drainer, and an integrated oven, and gas hob with a canopy above. The kitchen also gives access to the ground floor WC, which is fitted with a modern white suite. Upstairs, the two double bedrooms are set to either aspect, both well-proportioned with carpeted flooring, pendant light fittings, and ample room for freestanding furniture, with a built-in cupboard for bedroom one. Completing the accommodation, the modern bathroom consists of a white three-piece suite, a mains shower over the bath, and tiled splashwalls. South Gyle is a popular residential area on Edinburgh's western periphery, and is ideal for both the city commuter and those working outwith, offering quick and easy access to the major routes on the western side of town, to the city bypass and M8 motorway. Adjacent to Edinburgh Business Park, and close to the Royal Bank headquarters at Gogar, the Gyle Shopping Centre offers a good variety of high-street names, an M&S store and a Morrisons supermarket. The bustling shopping streets of Corstorphine are also nearby. A frequent bus and tram service provides easy access into the city centre, with South Gyle railway station also just a short distance away. The property is also well-placed for Edinburgh College, and Napier and Heriot-Watt universities.