- Set in a quiet residential development, located in Musselburgh, in East Lothian, within close reach of the rail station.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, four flexible bedrooms, en-suite shower room, a family bathroom and a ground-floor WC.
- Professionally upgraded throughout, featuring contemporary flooring and lighting, exceptionally stylish kitchen and bathroom suites, and a landscaped garden.
- In addition there is tasteful modern decor, multiple TV points, gas central heating, double glazing, and good storage including a loft and the garage with power and lighting.
- Home Report available online.
- Externally, there is a lawn and mono-blocked double driveway to the front; and a large enclosed garden featuring wood-decked and paved patios with inset LED lighting to the rear.
- The property is set within a contemporary development with landscaped grounds, unrestricted street parking and visitor parking bays.
- Immaculately-presented, four-bedroom, modern detached family home with gardens, driveway, and an integrated garage.
- Open Viewing: Sunday 14:00-16:00.
Immaculately-presented, four-bedroom, modern detached family home with gardens, driveway, and an integrated garage. Set in a quiet residential development, located in Musselburgh, in East Lothian, within close reach of the rail station. A generous entrance hallway features contemporary flooring and spot lighting, and an under-stair store cupboard. Front-facing, the lounge includes a wall-mount TV point, directional spot lighting, and quality hardwood flooring continuing into the dining room. The dining room has patio doors to the garden, a door to the kitchen, and engraved sliding wood doors to the lounge. An exceptionally stylish kitchen includes LED feature lighting, matt-black worktops, a quality ceramic sink, unit downlighting, and integrated fridge, double oven and induction hob. Set off the kitchen, and with a door to the garden, a generous utility room also includes stylish fitted units, worktops and a sink with drainer. With a side aspect window, a WC is set off the hall with a two-piece suite. On the first floor, two well-proportioned double bedrooms are set to the front, both with built-in storage and wood-effect flooring, with a master including a generous ensuite shower room. Two further flexible carpeted bedrooms are set to the rear; as is the bathroom with a contemporary three piece suite, including a shower over the bath and LED feature lighting. Musselburgh, also known as "The Honest Toun", lies on the coast of the Firth of Forth approximately six miles east of Edinburgh. There is a wide variety of local retailers and national names, with banks, building societies and post offices, along with a large supermarket in the town centre, and a selection of smaller supermarkets on the outskirts. There is an excellent range of recreational facilities including restaurants, a library, Brunton Theatre, a sports centre with swimming pool, Monktonhall Golf Course, Musselburgh Racecourse, water sports at Fisherrow Harbour and delightful walks along the River Esk. Frequent rail services are available from the station on the southern edge of town, and regular bus services run throughout, giving commuter access into the heart of Edinburgh.