- Light, tastefully-presented and spacious, four bedroom detached bungalow with generous private gardens, a driveway and adjoining garage.
- A superb family home, offering flexible and generous accommodation, in a highly desirable location close to respected schooling and the Cramond waterfront.
- Located in a quiet residential street, in the desirable Cramond area, northwest of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: a vestibule, hallway, living room, family/dining room, kitchen, utility room, four double bedrooms, shower room and a bathroom.
- Highlights include: continuous oak wood flooring throughout the ground floor, recently fully rewired, HIVE gas central heating, double glazing, and good storage provision.
- Externally there is a multi-vehicle mono-blocked driveway and a lawn to the front; whilst a generous rear garden features a lawn, summer house and store shed.
- Huge potential to extend (subject to permissions). Precedent for spacious ground floor and 1st floor extensions which features in surrounding properties
- Home Report available online.
- Viewing by appointment - Tel. 0345 646 0208
Light, tastefully-presented and spacious, four bedroom detached bungalow with generous private gardens, a driveway and adjoining garage. Located in a quiet residential street, the property is set in the desirable Cramond area, northwest of Edinburgh city centre. A vestibule entrance opens to the main hall, with a cloak-store, and solid oak wood flooring continuing throughout the living spaces. To the front, the lounge features a bay window, substantial full length store cupboards on the rear wall, coving and a pendant light fitting. A spacious open-plan family and dining room has been created to the rear, featuring French patio doors to the garden, and further access to the stairway to the first floor and to the kitchen. A fitted kitchen includes wood-effect worktops, a sink with drainer and an integrated electric oven and ceramic hob. Off the kitchen is the utility room with doors both to the rear garden and to the side path to the front. To the front, a double bedroom has a built-in store cupboard, bay window, full-length custom built wardrobes and space for further freestanding storage. The flexible fourth bedroom has a side aspect window, as does the family bathroom with three piece suite, mains shower over the bath, and a built-in store cupboard. On the first floor, two double bedrooms are set to both aspects with built-in store cupboards, and access to an eaves space from bedroom two. A bright shower room completes the accommodation with a Velux window, two piece suite and corner shower with mains mixer. Cramond's waterfront offers fine views over the Forth to Fife, and provides pleasant walks by the River Almond with popular cafes, an historic bar and a pedestrian causeway linking to Cramond Island. Within a 5 min walk is Cramond Kirk, a children's playpark and the Kirk Hall - a centre for community and family groups/classes. The area is served by excellent primary and secondary schools, in both state and private sectors. Cramond primary school is at the end of the street. Also within a 5 min walk are two sought-after nurseries. Childcare for before & after school is available onsite at the primary school or Nursery. Convenient bus services, the city bypass and M8 are within close proximity, giving easy access to the Forth Road Bridge and motorway network. Early-morning journey to Edinburgh airport is 10 minutes.