- Comprises: hall, living/dining room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, dining room/fourth bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Edinburgh's sought-after Murrayfield district, to the west of the city centre.
- Traditional features include: varnished floorboards, panelled doors and woodwork, fireplaces, plaster cornices, leaded glass and a sprung doorbell.
- Further features include: double glazing, gas central heating, excellent storage, a loft, and TV and phone points.
- With fine views to Edinburgh Castle, Arthur's Seat, Salisbury Crags, and the Pentland Hills.
- With a well-kept common stair, a mature private garden to the rear, and unrestricted on-street parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
- Light, spacious, and well-presented, three bedroom, third (top) floor flat in a substantial tenement, with a shared garden and fine views.
- Open Viewing - Sunday 2 - 4 pm
- By appointment - Call MOV8
This particularly light, spacious, and well-presented, three bedroom, dual-aspect, third (top) floor flat, sits in a substantial tenement, with a shared garden and fine views. The property is located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Edinburgh's sought-after Murrayfield district, to the west of the city centre. A full-length L-shaped entrance hall, with four storage cupboards and an overhead skylight, provides access throughout. The extra large living/dining room features a four-bay corner window with views to the Castle and the Pentlands, a feature fireplace with multi-fuel stove, a plaster cornice and picture rail. The dining room, which can be flexibly used as a fourth bedroom, is set to the front, with twin windows, a fireplace, and a traditional press. There are three spacious double bedrooms, the largest set to the rear, whilst the other two are front-facing. Bedroom three also provides access to the loft. The contemporary fitted kitchen includes an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge and freezer, while the adjacent bathroom is fitted with a modern white suite with an over-bath mixer shower. Murrayfield lies just west of Edinburgh city centre, and offers good local shopping at Roseburn, with Edinburgh's West End and city centre within walking distance. There are many leisure facilities located nearby, including sports clubs, golf courses, Edinburgh Zoo, and Murrayfield Stadium and Ice Rink. The Water of Leith and nearby Corstorphine Hill also provide superb walking spaces. Excellent primary and secondary schools are well-represented nearby in both the state and private sectors. There are frequent bus services available from the main road A8 and Balgreen Road, tram stops at both Murrayfield and Balgreen, and Haymarket Station is within close range. The A8 also provides ease of access westwards towards the city bypass, Edinburgh Airport, and the motorway network.