- Open Viewings Sunday 12-2pm or by appointment. Please call Mov8 on 0345 646 0208.
- Beautifully-presented, three bedroom, ground floor flat, with a front and rear gardens and an allocated parking space.
- Forming part of an established residential development, located in the Crewe area, north east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, and a shower room.
- Features include tasteful modern decor, fitted kitchen, stylish shower room, and contemporary flooring and lighting.
- In addition there are well-proportioned room sizes, gas central heating and double glazing.
- Externally, there is front lawn and wood-decked patio enclosed by tall hedging and fencing.
- Residents car park.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented, three bedroom, ground floor flat, with a front and rear gardens and an allocated parking space. Forming part of an established residential development, located in the Crewe area, north east of Edinburgh city centre. The hallway gives access throughout, and features a built-in store cupboard and wood-effect flooring. Set to the front, the public room includes a built-in store cupboard, carpeted flooring, coving and central light fitting. The kitchen is set to the rear, and features stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, and an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy. Bedroom one is also rear facing and includes carpeted flooring, coving and a built-in wardrobe. Bedroom two is front facing, with wood-effect flooring and coving. The bright third bedroom is rear facing with carpeted flooring. A stylish shower room has a rear facing window, and is fitted with a contemporary suite and matching wall unit, cubicle with main shower mixer and quality Travertine flooring and splash-walls. Crewe is a popular residential location, offering excellent education, shopping and transport links, along with some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, with a Morrisons, Sainsbury's and Waitrose in close proximity. Nearby, Ocean Terminal further boasts a multi-screen cinema, a wide range of restaurants, and a Marks & Spencer Simply Food. Outdoor public leisure includes cycle paths along the Water of Leith, the Royal Botanic Gardens, and Inverleith Park, along with indoor leisure facilities at the Westwoods Health Club. There is a selection of local state and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College. Ferry Road is also a key route across the north of the city and for connection to the city-bypass and M90.