- Features include a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, quality flooring, and contemporary lighting.
- Home Report available online.
- Superbly located in the Old Town area, in the heart of Edinburgh's World Heritage Site and directly adjacent to the vibrant Grassmarket district.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, open plan living room and kitchen, double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, a secured entry system, and a well-maintained shared courtyard with bike storage.
- There are bright and well-maintained communal halls, whilst this vibrant location offers all of the city's major amenities and attractions on its doorstep.
- Beautifully-presented and rarely available, one bedroom, ground floor garden flat, part of a modern residential development of a converted stone-built building.
- By appointment - Call MOV8
- Open Viewing - Sunday 2 - 4 pm
Beautifully-presented and rarely available, one bedroom, ground floor garden flat, part of a modern residential development of a converted stone-built building. The property is superbly located in the Old Town area, in the heart of Edinburgh's World Heritage Site and directly adjacent to the vibrant Grassmarket district. The entrance hallway gives access throughout, and includes two built-in stores and the secured entry handset. An open-plan living space features French patio doors to the shared courtyard, and wall-mounted and recessed ceiling spot lighting. The fitted kitchen includes stone-effect worktops and a breakfast bar with a matching splash-back surround, a sink with drainer, and an integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and oven, gas hob and canopy. Rear-facing, the double bedroom has dual-access from the hall and lounge, and includes a central light fitting and space for freestanding storage. The bathroom is also rear-facing, and has a modern suite, including a shower over the bath, shaver point, tiled flooring and splash-walls. Edinburgh's Old Town, a World Heritage Site, is a vibrant and central location, with the rich variety of amenities, facilities and attractions of Edinburgh's city centre just a few hundred yards away, including the iconic Edinburgh Castle, St. Giles Cathedral, with the Grassmarket, the Scottish Parliament, Holyrood Park, and Arthur's Seat all within a short radius. The Royal Mile itself is a bustling thoroughfare, with numerous bars, restaurants, bistros, cafés, and speciality shopping on offer. Princes Street and George Street offer all the major shopping expected of a major city and are accessible on foot, as are the central travel hubs of Waverley Railway Station, St Andrew Square, and York Place for further onward travel.