- Tastefully-presented, two bedroom, third floor flat, with a private balcony, set within the modern and factored Strada development.
- Located in the highly-regarded Fettes area, to the north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a second double bedroom and a bathroom.
- Features include a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, excellent built-in storage, multiple TV, internet and telephone points, double glazing and gas central heating.
- The development also provides communal landscaped grounds, a secured entry system and ample residential parking.
- Home Report available online.
- By apo - Call MOV8 0345 646 0208
- Open Viewing - Sunday 14:00 - 16:00.
Tastefully-presented, two bedroom, third floor flat, with a private balcony, set within the modern and factored Strada development, located in the highly-regarded Fettes area, to the north of Edinburgh city centre. The hallway gives access throughout and features two built-in store cupboards, space for outerwear and the secured entry system. The living room features laminate flooring, large sliding doors to the kitchen and hall, and provides access to a southerly-facing private balcony. The kitchen features contemporary units and worktops with an inset sink and drainer and has space for dining furniture. Integrated appliances include a washing machine, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven, and gas hob with an extractor canopy over. The master bedroom includes a built-in wardrobe, cupboard, carpeted flooring and a stylish en-suite shower room with a modern two-piece suite and an integrated cubicle with a mains shower. A second double bedroom also features a built-in wardrobe; whilst the main bathroom is set internally off the hall and is fitted with a three-piece suite, tiled splashbacks, and a mains shower over the bath. Fettes is a desirable location, within easy reach of excellent local shopping and public transport links, along with some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, with a Waitrose at Comely Bank, a Morrisons on Ferry Road, and a Sainsbury's at Craigleith. Nearby Stockbridge is home to a wide variety of delicatessens, cafés, restaurants, butchers, and greengrocers, whilst both Craigleith Retail Park and Ocean Terminal provide a range of high-street stores. Recreational options include cycle paths and walkways along the Water of Leith, the Royal Botanic Gardens, Inverleith Park, as well as the Ainslie Park Leisure Centre. There is a choice of well-regarded public and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College.