- Beautifully-presented and spacious, two-bedroom, third-floor (top) flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the popular Gorgie area, west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, open plan living room and kitchen, two double bedrooms and shower room.
- Tastefully finished with contemporary fittings and decor throughout, features include a modern kitchen with appliances, stylish bathroom and period cornice-work.
- In addition, there is a double glazing, gas central heating, secure entry system, a well-maintained communal hall and shared garden to the rear, and unrestricted on-street parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing on Sunday from 2.00pm to 4.00pm - Open Viewing on Wednesday from 6.00pm to 8.00pm - All other viewing by appointment Tel: 0131 202 5444
Beautifully-presented and spacious, two-bedroom, third-floor (top) flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement, conveniently located in the popular Gorgie area, west of Edinburgh city centre. The hallway gives access throughout and features ample space for outerwear and a built-in store cupboard. A spacious living space features carpeted flooring and an open-shelved press for the lounge area, and wood-effect flooring for the kitchen space. A fitted kitchen includes stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, fridge/freezer, and an integrated dishwasher, washing machine, oven, ceramic hob and canopy. Bedroom one is a spacious double room with a feature fireplace, ornate cornice-work, and carpeted flooring. Bedroom two and featured carpeted flooring, cornice-work and a pendant light fitting. The shower room is fitted with a modern two piece suite, corner cubicle with mains mixer and tiled splash-walls. Gorgie is a popular and historic district of Edinburgh, just west of the city centre, comprising mostly of traditional stone built tenements. Gorgie Road has a vibrant atmosphere, and provides extensive local amenities along it's length, also a Sainsbury's in Gorgie, and an ASDA at Chesser provide superstore shopping. Home to Heart of Midlothian football club, there are a number of leisure opportunities including Gorgie Farm, Dalry swimming pool, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, and Fountain Park with a multi-screen cinema, fitness centre and restaurants. Highly-frequent bus services are available from Gorgie Road, whilst Haymarket Station, Napier and Heriot-Watt universities, and Edinburgh College are also within easy reach.