- Closing Date set for Friday 28th of February at 12noon.
- Open viewings : Sundays 2-4pm or by appointment. Please call Mov8.
- Well-presented, two-bedroom, ground-floor flat, with private front and rear garden.
- Located in the established residential area of West Pilton, lying to the north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a shower room.
- Features include a fitted kitchen, modern bathroom suite, TV and phone points, and excellent storage space including a large built-in wardrobe for bedroom one,
- In addition, there is modern gas central heating and double glazing.
- Externally there is a lawn garden to the rear with a clothes dryer and another to the west-facing front which benefits from sunshine in the afternoon and evening, and unrestricted parking.
- Blinds, curtain poles and carpets included in the sale.
- Home Report available on request.
*Closing Date set for Friday 28th of February at 12noon.* Well-presented, two-bedroom, ground-floor flat, with private front and rear garden. Located in the established residential area of West Pilton, lying to the north of Edinburgh city centre. The hall gives access throughout and features tiled flooring and a built-in store cupboard. Set to the front, a good-sized public room has space for lounge and dining furniture and includes a built-in storage cupboard. Rear-facing, the kitchen has fitted units and worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, and an electric cooker. Also to the rear, bedroom one features carpeted flooring and a built-in wardrobe. The second bedroom is front-facing and also has carpeted flooring; whilst a bright shower room is set off the hall with a rear-facing window and includes a modern two-piece suite, cubicle with an electric shower unit, tiled flooring and splash walls. West Pilton is an established residential location, offering excellent education, shopping, and transport links, along with some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, with a Morrisons, Sainsbury's and Waitrose in close proximity. Nearby, Ocean Terminal includes a multi-screen cinema, a wide range of restaurants, and a Marks & Spencer Simply Food. Outdoor public leisure includes cycle paths along the Water of Leith, the Royal Botanic Gardens, and Inverleith Park, along with indoor leisure facilities at Westwoods Health Club. There is a selection of local state and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College. Ferry Road is also a key route across the north of the city and for connections to the city bypass and M90.