- Beautifully-presented, one bedroom, rear-set, ground floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in quiet residential side street in the Abbeyhill area, to the east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room/kitchen, double bedroom, shower room and a WC.
- Features include uPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating, a fitted kitchen with appliances, TV and telephone points and a secure entry system.
- Externally, there is a well kept shared garden to the rear, with unrestricted on-street parking to the front and in the surrounding area.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully-presented, one bedroom, rear-set, ground floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement and located in quiet residential side street in the Abbeyhill area, to the east of Edinburgh city centre. Access is gained to the flat via the entrance hall which has laminate flooring and the entryphone handset. The bright and well-proportioned living room/kitchen, which is set to the rear of the property, features wood-effect laminate flooring, a pendant lighting, a recessed window which offers plenty of natural light and looks out over the rear garden. The kitchen, set to the rear of the living area, is fitted with modern wall and base units, stone-effect worktops, tiled splashbacks, a breakfast bar and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated ceramic hob, electric oven, a freestanding washing machine, and a freestanding fridge/freezer housed in the utility cupboard. The light double bedroom has a recessed window, a plain cornice, wood-effect flooring and has ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture. The shower room includes an electric shower, whilst the WC is fitted with a white two-piece suite. Abbeyhill lies east of the city centre with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping, including the Meadowbank Shopping Park with a Sainsbury's superstore. Highly-frequent bus services are available from London Road, whilst Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, the Scottish Parliament, and the Old Town are all accessible by foot. The east end of the city centre is also close by, including the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a fitness centre, and multi-screen cinema. Nearby Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat offer vast open green spaces for walks and recreation.