- Light and tastefully presented, two bedroom, third floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the popular Dalry area, just west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, open plan living/dining room and kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Tastefully presented throughout, this highly sought after property type, includes quality flooring, a fitted kitchen with appliances, and a stylish bathroom.
- In addition, there are sash and case windows, cornice work, gas central heating, solid wood doors, and good storage provision.
- A skylight cupula offers superb natural light for the communal stair, there is a well-maintained shared rear garden, and zoned on-street parking to the front.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
** CLOSING DATE SET - THURSDAY 9TH JUNE @ 12NOON ** Light and tastefully presented, two bedroom, third floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement. Conveniently located in the popular Dalry area, just west of Edinburgh city centre. The hallway gives access throughout and features a built-in storage cupboard, quality solid oak flooring, a ceiling-mounted drying pulley, and a secured entry handset. The open plan living space offers a flexible layout, with contemporary flooring; a large, shelved, walk-in storage cupboard; and a shelved press. The kitchen is set to the front of the room, with a view to the West End skyline, and includes wood-effect worktops, a Belfast sink with pull-out kitchen mixer tap, a tiled surround, fridge/freezer, and an integrated washing machine, oven and ceramic hob with a filter fan above. Bedroom one is a spacious double bedroom featuring built-in wardrobes, ample space for additional freestanding storage, varnished wood flooring, and period cornice work. A flexible second bedroom has carpeted flooring, period cornice work and central pendant light fitting. Completing the accommodation, the stylish fully tiled bathroom is fitted with a modern suite, an electric shower unit over the bath and spotlighting. Dalry is a high-amenity area within walking distance of Haymarket Station, Edinburgh's West End and the city centre. There is excellent local shopping, with specialist shops and supermarkets close by, including Co-operative and Lidl supermarkets, whilst a Sainsbury's and Aldi are located in nearby in Gorgie. There is an extensive range of cafes, bars and restaurants both in Dalry and the nearby West End, whilst leisure facilities include the Fountain Park complex with a multi-screen cinema and fitness centre, and the Dalry Swim Centre. Dalry is also convenient for Napier and Heriot-Watt universities, and Edinburgh College. There are highly frequent bus services, whilst the tram network is available from Haymarket for direct connections to Edinburgh Airport or the city centre. Council Tax Band: B Tenure: Freehold