- Located in Granton, to the north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Features include timber framed double glazed windows, gas central heating, a secure entry system, and TV and telephone points.
- Home Report available online.
- Well-presented and spacious, two bedroom, dual-aspect, third floor flat with a box room, set in a Victorian stone-built tenement.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a box room, and a bathroom.
- Externally, the property benefits from a good sized, well-maintained shared garden to the rear, with ample unrestricted on-street parking to the front.
- Open viewings Sunday 2 - 4pm or by appointment please call Mov8.
- Closing date set for Wednesday 9th of October at 12pm.
*Closing date set for Wednesday 9th of October at 12pm* Well-presented and spacious, two bedroom, dual-aspect, third floor flat with a box room, set in a Victorian stone-built tenement, located in Granton, to the north of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has the secure entry phone handset, a storage cupboard and serves each room within the flat. With a box room set off, the bright spacious living room features underfloor heating, an ornate cornice, a recessed window including a window seat, and space for dining furniture. The kitchen is fitted with modern units, solid hardwood worktops, a stainless steel sink and tiled splashbacks, with appliances including a combination electric cooker/grill, fridge/freezer and space for further freestanding white goods. With uninterrupted views over playing fields to the rear, generously sized bedroom one features wood-effect laminate flooring and a decorative cornice, whilst bedroom two features a built-in storage cupboard and has space for freestanding bedroom and storage furniture. The fully tiled bathroom features a contemporary white three-piece suite with a mains over-bath shower, and a chrome ladder radiator. Granton lies approximately three miles north of the city centre, and lies within easy reach of the fashionable Shore area and Ocean Terminal, providing facilities including a cinema, high-street shops, and a range of popular restaurants. Within a couple of miles there are a number of supermarkets, and Craigleith Retail Park offers additional shopping facilities. There are frequent public transport links from Granton Road, West Granton Road and Waterfront Avenue to and from the city centre. The property lies close to the Royal Botanic Gardens, as well as to the charming waterfront path and causeway leading towards Cramond Island, an ideal route for joggers, dog walkers, and families. The area is home to the new Edinburgh College, and also offers well-regarded local schooling.