- Well-presented, one-bedroom, front-set, first-floor flat located in the centre of the popular West Lothian town of Bo'ness, to the west of Edinburgh.
- Comprises an; entrance vestibule, living room/kitchen, double bedroom, and shower room.
- Features include gas central heating, a fitted kitchen with appliances, TV and telephone points and a secure entry system.
- Externally, there is a shared yard to the rear, with on-street parking in the surrounding streets and further car parks nearby.
- Home Report available online.
- The property may yield a monthly rental of an estimated 10% of the selling value, and all rental compliance certificates have been acquired.
Well-presented, one-bedroom, front-set, first-floor flat located in the centre of the popular West Lothian town of Bo'ness, to the west of Edinburgh. The entrance vestibule has space for outerwear and provides access to the bright open-plan living room and kitchen. Two large windows allow for plenty of natural light which is further accentuated by the tall ceilings. In addition, there is wood-effect flooring, plain cornicing and a pendant light fitting, whilst the lounge area also offers built-in overhead storage and ample space for freestanding furniture. The kitchen has modern fitted units with wood-effect worktops, a tiled backsplash, stainless steel sink, and open shelving. Appliances include an integrated ceramic hob with an extractor canopy above, and a freestanding fridge/freezer and washing machine. With built-in wardrobes and open shelving, the bedroom also includes carpeted flooring and coving; whilst the shower room is fitted with a contemporary two-piece suite with separate shower cubicle and tiled splashwalls. Bo’ness is set adjacent to the Forth river, and is primarily residential, with a mix of modern and traditional stone-built housing. There is local shopping throughout, whilst the town centre offers a good choice of shops, banks, post offices, Tesco and Lidl supermarkets, and a leisure centre. Further shopping is available at nearby Linlithgow and Falkirk, whilst Edinburgh's Gyle and Livingston retail centres offer major high-street names and restaurants. Bo'ness is ideally placed for commuters with easy access to the motorway network, and conveniently located near the historic town of Linlithgow, providing additional amenities and a railway station with regular train services to Edinburgh, Glasgow and Stirling.