- Spacious and well-presented two bedroom, triple-aspect, ground floor flat.
- Set on a residential street, and located in the popular area of Corstorphine, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, integral storage space, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is parking available in the residents car park, with well-tended communal grounds and further unrestricted parking to the front and on surrounding streets.
- A Virtual 360 Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Spacious and well-presented two bedroom, triple-aspect, ground floor flat, set on a residential street, and located in the popular area of Corstorphine, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall, with wood flooring, grants access throughout the property, including to a built-in store cupboard. Set towards the rear, the bright living room offers carpeted flooring, windows to two aspects, and has room for both lounge and dining furniture. Also with dual-aspect windows, the kitchen is fitted with modern units, stone-effect worktops, a sink, a tiled surround, and a freestanding fridge/freezer, cooker with a gas hob, and a washing machine. There are two double bedrooms with carpeted flooring and coving, with an additional built-in wardrobe for bedroom two. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom is fitted with a white three-piece suite, a ladder radiator, a separate shower cubicle, and modern panelled splashwalls. Corstorphine is a sought-after, established residential area with a historic village centre surrounded by an extensive range of housing types. A west of city location makes for quick access to the city centre, city bypass, Gyle and Gogarburn. There is local shopping throughout with a range of amenities on St. John's Road, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Hermiston Gait Retail Park and Gyle shopping centres offer an extensive range of high-street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include a David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and further afield and a range of highly-regarded nurseries and schools through all levels.