- Immaculately-presented and spacious, five-bedroom, three storey detached family home with landscaped gardens, multi-vehicle driveway, and a detached double garage.
- Set on a corner plot of a modern, quiet and factored residential development in Prestonpans, East Lothian.
- Comprises an; hallway, living room, sitting room, dining/kitchen, utility room, five flexible bedrooms, an office, two en-suites, family bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- Highlights include an integrated kitchen, modern bathroom suites, and quality hardwood flooring, five zone integrated sound system and multiple TV/media points.
- In addition there is gas central heating, a marble fireplace, double glazed windows, and superb storage integrated storage including wardrobes for all bedrooms.
- A bespoke, internally rendered double garage with a Hormann electric door adds further superb storage and a workshop space with power, lighting, and an attic space.
- Externally, there are well-tended flower beds, with a mono-blocked driveway running continuously from the front to the rear.
- This modern development also provides landscaped grounds, large open greens, a children's playground and ample residents and visitors parking.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Immaculately-presented and spacious, five-bedroom, three-storey detached family home with gardens, multi-vehicle driveway, and a detached double garage. Set on a corner plot of a modern, quiet and factored residential development in Prestonpans, East Lothian. A welcoming reception hall features a built-in store cupboard, an alarm system, and solid oak flooring which runs continuously into the front-facing public rooms. To the front, the living room includes a bay window and marble quality contemporary gas fire with a quality contemporary fireplace. A flexible sitting room is also front facing, with French doors to the front, and a rear door giving secondary access to the utility room. To the rear, is the open-plan dining room and kitchen with ample space for a large dining table, tiled flooring and French doors to the rear garden. The fitted kitchen includes a tiled surround, unit downlighting and an integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, double oven and gas hob. Set off the dining area, the utility room also has a door to the rear garden, fitted units and worktop. A convenient WC is set internally off the hall and fitted with a two-piece suite. On the first floor four double bedrooms make up the accommodation, with carpeted flooring and built-in wardrobes, whilst a front-facing bedroom two includes a Juliet balcony and an en-suite shower room. A family bathroom has a rear-facing window and is fitted with a three-piece suite and a separate integrated shower cubicle. On the second floor, an office has quality fitted German units, whilst an exceptional master bedroom includes built-in eaves storage along one wall, three skylight windows and a spacious en-suite shower room. Prestonpans is a charming coastal town located around 11 miles from Edinburgh. The town itself, and both neighbouring Cockenzie and Port Seton, offer good local shopping facilities including a Co-op supermarket and a Lidl store, along with the usual banking and Post Office services, a library, and a community sports centre. There are miles of sandy beaches in East Lothian, along with a selection of golf courses. There is easy access to the A1, which offers swift commuting into Edinburgh city centre or to the east, with further connections to the Borders and to the north of England. Good public transport services are available within the area, including the Prestonpans railway station. Local schooling is also available in both Prestonpans and Cockenzie.