- Beautifully-presented and spacious, four bedroom detached family home, with private gardens, a driveway and an adjoining garage.
- Set in a modern and maintained development, the property is located in the Gilmerton area, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, dining/kitchen, upper hall, four bedrooms, en-suite shower room, a family bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- Ready-to-move-in, highlights include a fully integrated kitchen, modern bathroom suites, extensive hardwood flooring, and excellent storage provision.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, and TV and phone points.
- Externally there is a generous enclosed rear garden with a lawn and three patios; whilst to front is a lawn and a multi-vehicle driveway leading to the integrated garage with power and lighting.
- This modern development also offers additional unrestricted on-street parking and visitors spaces, and well-maintained communal grounds.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
- By appointment - Call MOV8
Beautifully-presented and spacious, four bedroom detached family home, with private gardens, a driveway and an adjoining garage. Entered via a sheltered doorway, the entrance hall offers two built-in store/cloak cupboards and has quality hardwood flooring which continues into the bright living room. With a front-facing bay window and a smaller window to the side, the spacious lounge offers plenty of natural light, as well as leafy views. Set across the rear, a bright and spacious kitchen and dining room has French patio doors leading out to the rear garden, and easy maintenance tiled flooring. There are high gloss fitted units, wood-effect worktops with a matching upstand, a sink with drainer, and an integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, oven and gas hob with canopy above. A WC is set internally off the entrance hall and is fitted with a modern two-piece suite. Upstairs, the upper hall has a cupboard for storage, the access hatch for the loft, and quality hardwood flooring which continues into three of the four bedrooms. The master bedroom is front-facing and includes two built-in wardrobes and a generous en-suite shower room with a two-piece suite, a corner cubicle with a mains mixer shower, and tiled splashwalls. Overlooking the garden, bedroom two includes a built-in wardrobe and white washed hardwood flooring. Two further flexible bedrooms are set to each aspect and include hardwood flooring and pendant light fittings. Completing the accommodation, the family bathroom has a side-aspect window, and is fitted with a modern three-piece suite, and includes a mains shower over the bath and tiled splashwalls. Gilmerton is a long-established community offering a variety of recreational activities, including a range of golf courses and sports centres, as well as public parks and open countryside for walkers and cyclists. A selection of specialist shops can be found on Drum Street, with a Lidl and a Morrisons supermarket also within the vicinity. Cameron Toll Shopping Centre and Straiton Retail Park are within easy reach, offering a large choice of retail outlets. Local schooling is close by, with Gilmerton Primary and Liberton High School quickly accessible. Regular bus services operate to and from the city centre via Gilmerton Road, and the city bypass is easily accessed for connections to the motorway network, and to the major retail parks such as Straiton, Fort Kinnaird and The Gyle.