- Open viewing Sunday 2pm - 4pm or by appointment
- Immaculately presented, three bedroom, semi-detached family home with large gardens.
- Set on a residential street, located in South Queensferry, to the west of Edinburgh.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, three double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage including a partially floored attic.
- Externally the property benefits from gardens to the front, side and rear, with a driveway, timber shed and work shed/office to the rear of the property.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately presented, three bedroom, semi-detached family home with large gardens, set on a residential street and located in South Queensferry, to the west of Edinburgh. The entrance hall has wood-effect flooring, two storage cupboards and carpeted stairs leading to the landing, which feature glass handrails. The very bright and spacious living room is set to the front, featuring wood-effect flooring, a generous window, and sliding doors. The stylish dining kitchen is fitted with modern high-gloss white units, stainless steel worktops with an inset sink, and space for freestanding dining furniture. High specification appliances include an integrated five burner gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, and dishwasher, with a freestanding washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge/freezer. Upstairs, bedroom one features carpeted flooring, a small cupboard and leafy views of the Forth Bridges, whilst bedroom two also includes carpeting and two freestanding wardrobes. Bedroom three has a fitted wardrobe, whilst the ground floor bathroom is fitted with a modern white three-piece suite with a mixer over-bath shower, hidden cistern toilet and tiled walls. South Queensferry is a picturesque town which sits on the Forth shore between the three iconic bridges. Numerous shops line the cobbled main street, with a large choice of pubs, bistros and restaurants within the town; whilst to the south of the town, there is a large Tesco store and several restaurants. South Queensferry and Port Edgar Marina offer many water sports, and there are coastal walks and trails through the Dalmeny Estate. West Lothian has country parks at Beecraigs and Muiravonside, plus a network of cycle and bridle paths. A popular commuting town for Edinburgh and Fife, it lies close to major road links with regular commuting train services available from Dalmeny station, as well as frequent local bus services available in the area.