- Well presented, two-bedroom, mid-terraced home with private gardens.
- Set on a quiet residential street located in the Clermiston area, to the north west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, good storage provision, a fitted kitchen with appliances, and TV and telephone points.
- Further features include a good-sized and well-kept private rear garden, easily maintained front garden, and ample on-street parking.
- Home Report available on request.
- By appointment - Call MOV8 Real Estate
- Open Viewing - Sunday 2 - 4 pm
Well presented, two-bedroom, mid-terraced home with private gardens. Set on a quiet residential street located in the Clermiston area, to the north west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance vestibule has stairs to the first-floor landing and opens into the exceptionally bright living room with carpeted flooring, feature fireplace, and a front aspect window. The modern kitchen affords access to a built-in store cupboard, the private rear garden, and has fitted units with stone-effect worktops and matching backsplash, and a stainless steel sink set below a window. Appliances include an integrated oven and gas hob with extractor hood above, a freestanding fridge/freezer, dishwasher, and a washing machine. On the first floor, well-proportioned bedroom one has two front aspect windows and benefits from ample space for freestanding furniture and a built-in wardrobe. With bright neutral decor, rear-set bedroom two offers carpeted flooring and convenient storage provision with a built-in wardrobe with sliding mirror doors. Completing the accommodation, the traditionally styled bathroom has a fitted suite with a shower unit over the bath, and tiled flooring and splash walls. Clermiston is a popular and established residential area with schooling at all levels, easy commuting travel, extensive amenities, and a range of housing types. There is local shopping on Queensferry, Drum Brae and St. John's roads, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Gyle Shopping Centre offer a more extensive range of high-street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks can be found, together with the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill, whilst leisure facilities include the Drum Brae Leisure Centre, Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, several golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and further afield and a range of highly-regarded nurseries and schools through all levels.