- Light and tastefully presented, three-bedroom, end-terrace house, with gardens and an allocated parking space.
- Located in modern, maintained and family orientated residential development in Gorebridge, Midlothian.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, an en-suite shower room, a family bathroom and a ground floor WC.
- Features include a stylish fitted kitchen and modern bathroom suites, gas central heating, double glazing, and good storage including a loft space.
- Externally, there is a lawn and parking bay to the front; whilst a generous enclosed rear garden features a lawn, paved and gravelled patios, and a storage shed.
- This popular development also has unrestricted street parking and visitors spaces, together with well-maintained communal grounds.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
** CLOSING DATE SET - WEDNESDAY 16TH FEBRUARY @ 12NOON ** Light and tastefully presented, three-bedroom, end-terrace house, with gardens and an allocated parking space. Located in modern, maintained and family orientated residential development in Gorebridge, Midlothian. The entrance hall has space for outwear and gives access to the stairway, lounge, and the WC with a two-piece suite. Front-facing, a good-sized lounge features carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. Set off the lounge, the kitchen has French patio doors to the rear garden, a built-in under-stair storage cupboard and easy maintenance flooring. Modern fitted units include wood-effect worktops with matching up-stand, a sink with drainer, and an integrated dishwasher, washing machine, oven, and gas hob with an extractor hood and a stainless steel splash-back. On the first floor, a master bedroom is set to the front, with a built-in mirrored wardrobe, a TV point, and an en-suite shower room with a two-piece suite and an integrated cubicle. Rear-facing is a second double bedroom and a third flexible single bedroom. Completing the accommodation, the family bathroom is set internally off the upper hall, and is fitted with a modern three-piece suite, including tiled splash walls and a ladder-style radiator. Gorebridge is a long-established and expanding rural Midlothian village, some 10 miles southeast of Edinburgh. Popular with commuters, the village offers a range of local amenities along the main street, including a supermarket store, a variety of leisure and recreational facilities and five primary schools; whilst the highly-regarded Newbattle High School is the catchment secondary school. Nearby Dalkeith offers all the range of amenities expected of a large town; whilst Straiton Retail Park provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names along with one of Scotland's two IKEA stores. In addition, there is an excellent bus service, a station on the Borders Railway, and the A7 provide swift links to the bypass and motorway network.