- Tastefully presented and spacious, four-bedroom detached family home, with a double garage, driveway and gardens.
- Set on an impressive south-facing cul-de-sac plot, in the highly sought after residential area of Fairmilehead, southwest of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, conservatory, four bedrooms, an en-suite shower, a family bathroom, and a ground-floor WC.
- Highlights include a fitted kitchen with appliances, stylish bathroom suites, contemporary flooring, and superb integrated storage including a loft and a garage with power and lighting.
- In addition, there is double glazing, gas central heating, multiple TV and phone points, and a living flame gas fireplace for the lounge.
- Well-tended gardens incorporate a mix of established plants, lawns, modern decked patios, and tall privacy hedging for the rear border.
- This rarely available property is positioned in a sought-after area, with good schooling and excellent commuting links.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
** NEW FIXED PRICE £20,000 BELOW THE VALUATION ** Tastefully presented and spacious, four-bedroom detached family home, with a double garage, driveway and gardens. Set on an impressive south-facing cul-de-sac plot, in the highly sought after residential area of Fairmilehead, southwest of Edinburgh city centre. A welcoming entrance hall has wood effect flooring extending throughout the majority of the ground floor, stairs leading to the first floor and affords access to a WC with a two-piece suite. The dual aspect living room features a TV wall mount, a living flame gas fireplace and access to the conservatory, providing further family space and patio doors to the rear garden; whilst to the front, there is a spacious dining room. To the rear, the kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, stone effect worktops, a breakfast bar and a tiled surround. Appliances include a freestanding range cooker and an integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Set off the kitchen, a utility room offers further kitchen units, access to the garden, and includes a freestanding washer/dryer and an under-counter fridge. Upstairs, the master bedroom is set to the rear, featuring wood effect flooring, a TV wall mount, two built-in wardrobes and a modern en-suite shower room. Three further bedrooms are similarly well finished with wood effect flooring, with bedrooms two and three also featuring a built-in wardrobe. Completing the accommodation, the family bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite, tiled flooring and a ladder-style radiator. Fairmilehead is situated in a convenient location on the southern edge of Edinburgh, with easy access to the city bypass, the popular shopping area of Morningside, and Straiton and Fort Kinnaird retail parks. The Pentland Hills Regional Park is also within close vicinity offering a range of outdoor pursuits, including Hillend ski-slope, and the nearby Mortonhall Estate has numerous woodland walks, along with an excellent countryside pub/restaurant. There are several supermarkets within a short radius including a Morrisons and Tesco, and the area also has well-regarded schooling from nursery level upwards. A good selection of rural and city-based bus services connecting to the city centre is available, and the locally accessed city bypass offers motorway links.