- Light and spacious, two bedroom, second (top) floor, triple-aspect flat, with an allocated parking space and superb views.
- Forming part of a modern residential development, located in the popular Gilmerton area, lying south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include a well-proportioned floor plan, a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, contemporary flooring and lighting, and a modern bathroom suite.
- In addition, there is good storage provision including a floored attic, electric central heating, and a secured entry system.
- Externally, there are well-maintained shared grounds and additional residential parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing: Sundays 2-4 or by appointment
** CLOSING DATE SET FOR TUESDAY 2ND JULY AT 11AM ** Light and spacious, two bedroom, second (top) floor, triple-aspect flat, with an allocated parking space and superb views. Forming part of a modern residential development, the property is located in the popular Gilmerton area, lying south of Edinburgh city centre. The hall gives access to all rooms except the kitchen and features a built-in store cupboard and the secured entry system. A dual-aspect public room has wood-effect flooring and a central light fitting, and boasts northerly views to the Edinburgh skyline and Castle and northeasterly views to The Forth and Fife. Open to the lounge, a fitted kitchen includes stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, washing machine, fridge, freezer, and an integrated oven and ceramic hob. Bedroom one features carpeted flooring and a built-in mirrored wardrobe. Bedroom two has wood-effect flooring; whilst a bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite, including an electric shower unit over the bath and gemstone wall panelling. Gilmerton is a long-established community offering a variety of recreational activities, including a range of golf courses and sports centres, as well as public parks and open countryside for walkers and cyclists. A selection of specialist shops can be found on Drum Street, with a Lidl and a Morrisons supermarket also within the vicinity. Cameron Toll Shopping Centre and Straiton Retail Park are within easy reach, offering a large choice of retail outlets. Local schooling is close by, with Gilmerton Primary and Gracemount High School easily accessed. Regular bus services operate to and from the city centre via Gilmerton Road, and the city bypass is easily accessed for connection to the motorway network, and to the major retail parks such as Straiton, Fort Kinnaird and The Gyle.