- Light and well-presented, south-facing, one-bedroom, fourth (top) floor flat, set quietly to the rear of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in the popular Dalry area, just to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, a living/dining room and a kitchen, a double bedroom, a shower room and a WC.
- Highlights include a fitted kitchen with appliances, modern double glazing and gas central heating, including a TADO smart thermostat.
- Further features include continuous varnished hardwood flooring, and a shared roof terrace with superb city skyline views.
- There is a secure entry system, a well-maintained shared garden to the rear, and zoned on-street parking to the front and surrounding streets.
- 360 Virtual Tour available online.
- Home Report available on request.
- Some photos have been supplied by MOV8's client.
Light and well-presented, south-facing, one-bedroom, fourth (top) floor flat, set quietly to the rear of a traditional stone-built tenement. Located in the popular Dalry area, just to the west of Edinburgh city centre.The hall gives access to all rooms, except the kitchen, and features a built-in cupboard (with light), as well as a secure entry-system handset. Enjoying a south-facing aspect, a good-sized public room, with modern spotlighting, includes traditional features, such as an open Edinburgh press, smooth cornice work and the varnished hardwood flooring which runs throughout most of the flat. Set internally off the lounge, a kitchen is fitted with stone-effect worktops, a sink with a drainer and a tiled surround. Appliances include a fridge/freezer, a washing machine and an electric cooker, with a canopy above. A spacious double bedroom, with a central pendant light fitting, provides plenty of space for various freestanding furnishings. Set internally off the hall, a shower room is fitted with a corner cubicle, a mains shower mixer, tiled splash walls and a ladder-style radiator, whilst a separate WC comprises a two-piece suite. Dalry is a high-amenity area within walking distance of Haymarket Station, Edinburgh's West End and the city centre. There is excellent local shopping, with specialist shops and supermarkets close by, including Co-operative and Lidl supermarkets, whilst a Sainsbury's and Aldi are located in nearby Gorgie. There is an extensive range of cafes, bars and restaurants both in Dalry and the nearby West End, whilst leisure facilities include the Fountain Park complex with a multi-screen cinema and fitness centre, and the Dalry Swim Centre. Dalry is also convenient for Napier and Heriot-Watt universities, and Edinburgh College. There are highly frequent bus services, whilst the tram network is available from Haymarket for direct connections to Edinburgh Airport or the city centre Council Tax Band: B Tenure: Freehold