- Externally the property benefits from a private rear garden, laid to lawn with a patio and shed, with ample parking to the rear of the garden.
- Features include gas central heating, timber-framed double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage including an attic.
- Home Report available online.
- Spacious and well-presented, three bedroom, mid-terrace home with a private garden.
- Set in a quiet residential development, the property is located in Glenrothes, Fife.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and shower room.
- Viewings by appointment - Please call Mov8.
Spacious and well-presented, three bedroom, mid-terrace home with a private garden. Set in a quiet residential development, the property is located in Glenrothes, Fife. The entrance hall, with carpeted flooring, space for outerwear, and an under-stairs cupboard, provides access to the stairs and to the spacious living/dining room. The French doors and a further single door lead out directly to the garden and, along with floor-to-ceiling windows, provide plenty of natural light. The living room also has coving, TV and phone points, a cupboard, an open shelved press, pendant light fittings, wood-effect flooring, and space for dining furniture. Accessed via the living room, the kitchen features laminate worktops, wood-effect flooring, a sink with drainer, tiled splash-backs, and an integrated oven, and a gas hob with a canopy above. Upstairs, the upper hall has a store cupboard, and provides access to all the rooms on the first floor. Two double bedrooms are set to the rear, both with carpeted flooring, pendant light fittings, and cupboards, with bedroom two also offering extensive storage in the built-in bed-surround units. Single bedroom three is set towards the front and includes the access hatch for the loft. Completing the accommodation, a shower room includes a contemporary fitted suite, with a mains shower and tiled splash-walls. Glenrothes is Fife's third largest town, with a mixture of residential and industrial properties throughout. Retail opportunities include the Kingdom Shopping Centre, with a broad range of high-street names, with supermarkets including an ASDA, ALDI, Lidl and Marks & Spencer. The Michael Woods Centre provides extensive modern sport and leisure facilities, whilst Glenrothes boasts its very own 18-hole golf course, cinema and theatre in the Rothes Halls. Both primary and secondary schooling are well provided for, with further education available at The Adam Smith College at the Stenton campus of Fife College. For the commuter, the A92 allows rapid access to Edinburgh and the central belt and there are railway stations at both Thornton and Markinch.