- Externally the property benefits from a two car drive and garden to the front; a rear garden laid to lawn with a patio, and with woodland walks nearby.
- Home Report available online.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, a high specification kitchen, and excellent integrated storage including an attic and double garage.
- Exceptionally spacious and immaculately presented, five bedroom, detached family home, with large private gardens and a garage.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, family/dining room, kitchen, utility room, five double bedrooms, a family bathroom, two en-suites and a WC.
- Open viewing Sundays 2-4pm or by appointment
- Set within a quiet and exclusive Miller Homes development with views of the Pentland Hills.
- Located in the highly desirable area of Colinton, within the well known Polofields development to the south of Edinburgh city centre.
**RECENTLY CHANGED TO A FIXED PRICE UNDER HOME REPORT VALUATION** Exceptionally spacious and immaculately presented, five bedroom, detached family home, with large private gardens and a garage. Set within a quiet and exclusive Miller Homes development with views of the Pentland Hills, located in the highly desirable area of Colinton, within the well known Polofields development to the south of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has carpeted stairs leading to the landing, serves the modern WC and opens into the bright living room which features a decorative cornice and bay window. The family/dining room has french doors opening onto the rear garden, and is open plan to the modern kitchen, fitted to an exacting standard with Silestone worktops and a range of high-end Siemens integrated appliances including an induction hob, full height fridge and freezer, double oven and dishwasher. Upstairs the large master bedroom features a Juliet balcony and an en-suite shower room with a double width shower enclosure, whilst bedroom two also includes an en-suite shower room. There are three further double bedrooms, and the stylish, Porcelanosa fitted bathroom features a modern three-piece suite with a separate shower cubicle. Colinton is one of Edinburgh’s most sought after residential areas set in the south of the City with the backdrop of the Pentland Hills. Colinton Village has a good range of local shops, banks, restaurants and bars. There is also a health centre, churches and supermarket shopping facilities are available nearby, including Tesco at Colinton Mains, Morrisons at New Swanston, and Co-op in Colinton Village. Close vicinity to the city bypass offers ease of commuting and links to major retail parks such as Straiton, Hermiston Gait and The Gyle. There are many pleasant walks to be had including the Braid Burn path, Water of Leith and Colinton Dell, with several golf courses to be found in the vicinity. There are also excellent primary and secondary schools within the area, in both the state and private sectors, and good public transport links.