- Immaculately-presented, one bedroom, main door, upper villa with a garden and an allocated parking space.
- Located in the desirable residential area of Baberton, southwest of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall and stairway, hall, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, and a shower room.
- Tastefully finished throughout, highlights include contemporary flooring, stylish kitchen with appliances, and a modern bathroom.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, TV and phone points, and good storage provision including a loft.
- Externally, there is a low maintenance garden to the rear, with access to the off-street residents parking area.
- Home Report available online.
- All blinds are also included in the sale.
- By Appointment call MOV8.
Immaculately-presented, one bedroom, main door, upper villa with a garden and an allocated parking space. The property is located in the desirable residential area of Baberton, southwest of Edinburgh city centre. A private entrance stairway leads to the hall which has carpeted flooring and the access hatch for the loft. Set towards the front, the bright and spacious living room features two windows which provide plenty of natural light, coving, quality wood-effect flooring, pendant light fittings, and two cupboards for storage. The living room also has ample space for both lounge and dining furniture, and leads on to the modern and stylish kitchen which is set to the rear. Fully integrated, the kitchen includes fitted wall and base units, a sink with drainer, tiled splashbacks, a fridge/freezer, oven, induction hob with a canopy above, and a freestanding washing machine. The well-proportioned double bedroom overlooks the rear garden and has carpeted flooring, coving, a pendant light fitting, a built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors and room for freestanding furniture. Completing the accommodation, the contemporary shower room is fitted with a modern two-piece suite and tiled splashwalls. Baberton is an established, family-friendly residential area to the south-west of the city centre, convenient for the city bypass and the main trunk routes. It is located close to Juniper Green, Colinton and Currie, all offering a range of shops and services, with several major supermarkets within a short radius. Westside Plaza offers local shopping, while a little further afield are the retail parks at Hermiston Gait and the Gyle. Schooling is offered locally from nursery to secondary level, and Heriot Watt university lies approximately within a mile. The Pentland Hills Regional Park, Colinton Dell, the Union Canal and Water of Leith Walkway all offer outdoor recreational opportunities, with a cinema, leisure centre and swimming pool at nearby Wester Hailes.