- Well-presented and spacious, two-bedroom, double upper villa with private gardens and a shared green.
- Located in popular seaside town of Prestonpans, East Lothian.
- Comprises an; entrance hall and stairway, hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, gas central heating, double glazing, TV and phone points, and good storage provision.
- In addition, there is a low maintenance garden to the front and side, a rear garden plot with lawn, landscaped seating area and two store sheds, and a well-kept shared drying green.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented and spacious, two-bedroom, upper villa with private gardens and a shared green, located in popular seaside town of Prestonpans, East Lothian. The entrance has a recess for outerwear storage, and gives access to the carpeted stairway to the main floor, with a window over for good natural light. A hall features a built-in store cupboard, and gives further access throughout and to the second stairway with varnished hardwood flooring up to bedroom one. Set to the front, the spacious lounge features a wall-mounted gas fireplace, and a press cupboard. Rear facing, the fitted kitchen includes stone-effect worktops, a tiled surround, sink with drainer, washing machine and an integrated fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob and canopy. On the top floor, the generous first bedroom features carpeted flooring, Velux window and a built-in eave store space. Bedroom two is front facing on the main level and features carpeted flooring and an open-shelved press. The bathroom has rear facing window and is fitted with a three piece suite, with a shower head fitting for the bath, and tiled splashwalls. Prestonpans is a charming coastal town located around 11 miles from Edinburgh. The town itself, and both neighbouring Cockenzie and Port Seton, offer good local shopping facilities including a Co-op supermarket and a Lidl store, along with the usual banking and Post Office services, a library, and a community sports centre. There are miles of sandy beaches in East Lothian, along with a selection of golf courses. There is easy access to the A1, which offers swift commuting into Edinburgh city centre or to the east, and also provides access to the Borders and to the north of England. Good public transport links are available within the area, including the Prestonpans railway station. Local schooling is also available in both Prestonpans and Cockenzie.