- Tastefully-presented, three-bedroom, detached family home, with gardens, a driveway and a flexible annex.
- Set on a corner plot, in a popular, family-oriented, factored residential development, located in Port Seton, by Prestonpans, East Lothian.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, three flexible bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, family bathroom and a ground-floor WC.
- Highlights include a flexible garden annex conversion offering an office/workshop or a flexible guest bedroom, with a full en-suite shower room.
- Further features include a stylish integrated kitchen, modern bathroom suites, and good storage provision.
- In addition, there are multiple TV and phone points, contemporary lighting, gas central heating and double glazing.
- An enclosed rear garden benefits from a synthetic lawn, paved and wood-decked patios and a storage shed; whilst to the front, there is low-maintenance landscaping and the driveway.
- The development provides maintained communal grounds and green spaces, additional visitors' parking bays and a network of paths connecting to local schooling.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Tastefully-presented, three-bedroom, detached family home, with gardens, a driveway and a flexible annex. Set on a corner plot, in a popular, family-oriented, factored residential development, located in Port Seton, by Prestonpans, East Lothian. A welcoming entrance hall affords access to the carpeted stairs leading to the upper hall, a convenient WC, a built-in understairs cupboard and the front-facing living room, featuring a box-bay window allowing plentiful natural light, carpeted flooring and a wall-mount TV point. Set off the living room, double doors provide access to a spacious kitchen and dining, with patio doors to the conservatory, offering a further family room. The stylish kitchen is fitted with modern units and worktops, a tiled surround and a sink with drainer; with appliances including an integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and microwave. On the upper floor, the master bedroom is set to the rear, tastefully finished in light decor, carpeted flooring, a built-in wardrobe with mirror sliding doors, and a modern en-suite shower room; whilst two further carpeted bedrooms are set to the front, similarly well-sized, with bedroom two featuring a built-in cupboard. Completing the accommodation, the family-size bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite including tiled splash walls and a ladder-style radiator. Port Seton and Cockenzie are popular commuting bases in East Lothian and began as fishing villages, as a pleasant walk around their old towns and harbours will testify. There are excellent shops and facilities in the town, including a Co-operative Food, and a wider selection of amenities in nearby Prestonpans, whilst along the A1, Fort Kinnaird retail park offers a wide range of high-street shopping, popular restaurants and a multi-screen cinema. Primary schooling is provided for locally, with secondary schooling available in Prestonpans. There are sandy beaches and wildlife reserves heading east along the coast, as well as many golf courses. Public transport is available for connections into Edinburgh and includes the train station at Prestonpans, which also has a car park, making for an easy commute right to the heart of Edinburgh. Council Tax Band: E Tenure: Freehold