- Tastefully presented and spacious, flexible four-bedroom, modern detached family home with gardens, driveway and an adjoining garage.
- Located at the end of a quiet and leafy cul-de-sac of the established residential area of Alnwickhill, in South Edinburgh.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, conservatory, three/four flexible bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, a family bathroom and a ground-floor WC.
- Highlights include a stylish integrated kitchen, fitted bathroom suites, contemporary flooring, gas central heating, double glazing, burglar alarm system and multiple TV points.
- In addition, there is excellent integrated storage including bedroom wardrobes, loft, and the adjoining garage with additional mezzanine storage provision.
- Externally, there is a lawn and driveway to the front; whilst a generous enclosed rear garden includes a lawn, patio, store shed and planting beds.
- The property also benefits from an open aspect with views over Seven Acre Park and woodland to the rear.
- This desirable development provides maintained communal grounds, open green spaces, and additional visitors parking bays.
- Home Report available on request.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
** CLOSING DATE SET - TUESDAY 21ST SEPTEMBER @ 12NOON ** Tastefully presented and spacious, flexible four-bedroom, modern detached family home with gardens, driveway and an adjoining garage. Located at the end of a quiet and leafy cul-de-sac of the established residential area of Alnwickhill, to the south of Edinburgh city centre. An entrance hallway gives access to the WC with a two-piece suite, whilst quality wood-effect flooring continues to a central hall space giving access throughout the main ground floor. The carpeted living room has a gas fireplace with a tasteful surround, plain coving, access to a walk-in storage cupboard, and French patio doors to the conservatory. An exceptionally spacious conservatory offers a further flexible dining or family space and has French patio doors to the garden. Also rear-facing, the kitchen includes wood-effect worktops and a breakfast bar with matching upstand, sink with drainer, and an integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, double oven and gas hob with a canopy above. Set to the front is a flexible office or fourth bedroom with carpeted flooring and plain coving. On the first floor, a master bedroom overlooks the rear garden and includes built-in mirrored wardrobes, a wall-mount TV point, and a spacious en-suite with an integrated shower cubicle and shaver point. Two further bedrooms are set to either aspect, both with carpeted flooring and built-in storage. Completing the accommodation, the generous family bathroom has a fitted three piece suite, including a shower over the bath, tiled splash walls and a shaver point. Alnwickhill is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family-orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets a short distance away. Gracemount Leisure Centre offers a swimming pool, gym and range of fitness classes, and there is also a range of schooling available nearby from nursery to senior level. Public parks and green spaces, including the nearby Seven Acre Park, are also situated throughout the area, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, and Liberton golf course offer additional open spaces and resources. Alnwickhill is also a good location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst regular bus services are available from the A701.