- Tastefully-presented and spacious, second (top) floor flat, with a private garden and unrestricted views to both aspects.
- Fantastic opportunity for a buy to let investment as flexible 3 bedroom property with large hall/communal space
- Alternatively, a wonderful home office space within 2nd bedroom
- Rarely available private garden space with a secluded, recently added patio area
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Highlights include a modern fitted kitchen with a full range of appliances, a stylish bathroom, and contemporary flooring and lighting.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, tall ceilings, period cornice-work and feature fireplaces.
- Some items of furniture may also be available for inclusion in the sale by separate negotiation.
- There is a secured entry system, a well-kept communal stair, and a secluded and well-maintained private garden with a decorative patio.
- Forming part of a traditional residential block, the property is located in the popular Liberton area, to the south of Edinburgh city centre.
Tastefully-presented and spacious, two bedroom, second (top) floor flat, with a private garden and unrestricted views to both aspects. Forming part of a traditional residential block, the property is located in the popular Liberton area, to the south of Edinburgh city centre. An extremely generous reception hall gives access throughout, and features ample space for freestanding furniture, wood-effect flooring, recessed lighting, an open-shelved press with feature light, and a deep built-in store. Front-facing, the public room can accommodate both lounge and dining furniture, and includes period cornice-work, an open-shelved press, and wood-effect flooring. Set to the rear, the bright kitchen has contemporary flooring, spot lighting, and can accommodate a breakfast table. The kitchen includes modern fitted units, wood-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, and an integrated microwave, oven and gas hob with a canopy above. A bright and spacious double bedroom is set to the front with carpeted flooring, period cornice-work, and a cast-iron period fireplace. Rear-facing, a second bedroom includes wood-effect flooring, a cast-iron period fireplace, and a pendant light fitting. The second bedroom can also flexibly be used as a home office. Completing the accommodation, the modern and stylish bathroom has a fitted suite, and includes a mains mixer shower over the bath, a chrome ladder radiator, and tiled flooring and splashwalls. Liberton is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Public parks and green spaces are also situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, and Liberton golf course offer open spaces. Liberton is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level. With easy access to the city bypass nearby, regular public transport is also available to and from the city centre from Lasswade Road itself, with a stop just across the road from the property, as well as additional services from Gilmerton Road.