- Beautifully-presented, modern two-bedroom, end-terrace house, with gardens and a double driveway.
- Located in a quiet residential area, adjacent to the waterfront of Port Seton, East Lothian.
- The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- With contemporary decor throughout, features include contemporary flooring and light fittings, modern fitted kitchen, and good storage provision including two attic spaces.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing and a TV point.
- Externally there a professionally landscaped garden to the front, an enclosed rear garden with store shed and lawn, and set back to the side the double driveway.
- Adjacent to the waterfront and promenade, the development also offers well-maintained shared grounds, visitors spaces and unrestricted street parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing: Sunday 2-4pm
Beautifully-presented, modern two-bedroom, end-terrace house, with gardens and a double driveway, located in a quiet residential area, adjacent to the waterfront of Port Seton, East Lothian. A generous entrance hall gives access to the living room and carpeted stairway, and has ample space for outerwear. Set to the front, the lounge has contemporary wood-effect flooring continuing from the hall, and features a deep built-in store cupboard, central and wall-mounted lighting, and a wall-mount TV point. Off the lounge the kitchen looks out onto the rear garden, and include modern fitted units, stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, and a tiled surround. Bedroom two is also rear facing and features carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. On the first floor, bedroom one is set to the front and includes built-in mirrored wardrobes and carpeted flooring. The bright bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite including a mains shower over the bath, tiled splash-walls, and a built-in store cupboard. Port Seton and Cockenzie, are popular commuting bases in East Lothian and began as fishing villages, as a pleasant walk around their old towns and harbours will testify. There are good shopping amenities in the town, including a Co-operative Food, and a wider selection of amenities in nearby Prestonpans, whilst along the A1 Fort Kinnaird retail park offers a wide range of high street shopping, popular restaurants and a multi-screen cinema. Primary schooling locally, with secondary schooling in Prestonpans. There are sandy beaches and wildlife reserves heading east along the coast, as well as many golf courses. Public transport is available for connection into Edinburgh and includes the train station at Prestonpans, with car park, which makes an easy commute right to the heart of Edinburgh.