- Tastefully-presented and exceptionally spacious, four-bedroom, detached family home, with gardens, driveway, and an integrated double garage with electric doors.
- Located on a quiet cul-de-sac residential development, in the desirable Colinton district, south of Edinburgh city centre with views over the Pentland Hills
- Comprised of a reception hall, living room, dining room, dining/kitchen, utility room, sun room, conservatory, four double bedrooms, two en-suite shower-rooms, a family bathroom and a ground floor WC
- Highlights include a generous room sizes with a flexible floorplan, a quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, quality flooring, and superb storage provision.
- In addition, there are multiple TV and phone points, contemporary light fittings, modern fitted bathroom suites, gas central heating and double glazing.
- Externally there a generous rear garden with lawn, patio and two sheds; whilst to the front, lawned areas and a mono-blocked double driveway.
- *Please note, repairs have been made to the roofing and windows of the property after Home Report completed - work detailed at the end of report*
- Home Report available online.
Tastefully-presented and exceptionally spacious, four-bedroom, detached family home, with gardens, driveway, and an integrated double garage. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac residential development, in the desirable Colinton district, south of Edinburgh city centre. A generous reception hall features ample space for outerwear and freestanding furniture. The living room has a side aspect bay window, gas fireplace with quality stone surround, and carpeted flooring. A spacious open-plan kitchen with dining area is rear facing, with modern fitted units including stone-effect worktops and kitchen island, sink with drainer, unit downlighting, and integrated Siemens appliances. A utility room is set off the kitchen, with a door to the garden, secondary internal door to the garage, and matching units/worktops from the kitchen. Set off the dining area is the sun room with further access to a most generously proportioned conservatory. To the front, are two flexible rooms, currently used as a dining and family rooms; and a WC with two piece suite completes the ground floor. On the first floor, a dual-aspect master bedroom features a bay window, walk-in wardrobe, built-in mirrored wardrobe, and an en-suite shower room. Three further double bedrooms are front facing, all with carpeted flooring and built-in wardrobes, plus a further en-suite shower room for bedroom two. A spacious family bathroom has a fitted three piece suite, and a separate shower cubicle. Colinton is one of Edinburgh’s most sought after residential areas set in the south west of the City with the backdrop of the Pentland Hills. Colinton Village has a good range of local shops, banks, restaurants and bars. There is also a health centre, churches and supermarket shopping facilities are available nearby, including Tesco at Colinton Mains Dr, Morrisons at New Swanston, and Co-op on Oxgangs Rd North. Close vicinity to the city bypass offers ease of commuting and links to major retail parks such as Straiton, Hermiston Gait and The Gyle. There are many pleasant walks to be had including the Braid Burn path, with several golf courses to be found in the vicinity. There are also excellent primary and secondary schools within the area, in both the state and private sectors, and good public transport links.