- Beautifully presented and spacious, four-bedroom, modern detached family home with gardens, driveway, and an integrated garage.
- Set on a south-facing plot in a modern, family-orientated development in the Gorebridge area, Midlothian.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, four flexible bedrooms, an en-suite shower room, a family bathroom and a ground-floor WC.
- Light and tastefully finished, highlights include a stylish fully integrated kitchen, modern bathroom suites, contemporary flooring and lighting.
- In addition, there are multiple TV and phone points, gas central heating, double glazing, and good storage including the garage with power and lighting.
- Externally, there is a lawn and mono-blocked double driveway and a lawn to the front; whilst an enclosed garden includes patios, lawn and flower beds.
- This expanding residential development provides maintained communal grounds, a children's play area, and additional visitors parking bays.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented and spacious, four-bedroom, modern detached family home with gardens, driveway, and an integrated garage. Set on a south-facing plot in a modern, family-orientated development in the Gorebridge area, Midlothian. A light and welcoming reception hall gives access throughout the ground floor and features spotlighting and quality, easy-maintenance flooring matched in both the kitchen and dining room. Set to the front, the well-sized south-facing living room has carpeted flooring and recessed spotlighting; whilst set to the rear, the dining room features French patio doors to the garden, and offers a potential family/TV room or a fifth/guest bedroom. Also, to the rear, is a spacious kitchen featuring further French patio doors to the garden and a flexible space for a breakfast or dinner table. Stylish fitted units include wood-effect worktops and breakfast bar with matching upstands, sink with drainer, and an integrated washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven and gas hob with a canopy above. With a side aspect window, the WC has a two-piece suite and gives further access to a walk-in storage cupboard (with plumbing for a possible shower room conversion). On the first floor, the master bedroom is south facing to the front and features built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room with an integrated cubicle. Two well-proportioned double bedrooms are set to either aspect and feature flexible wardrobe recesses and carpeted flooring; whilst a fourth double bedroom also has carpeted flooring and overlooks the rear garden. Completing the accommodation, rear-facing, the generous family bathroom is fitted with a modern suite, a separate integrated shower cubicle, and tiled splash walls. Gorebridge is a long-established and expanding rural Midlothian village, some 10 miles south-east of Edinburgh. Popular with commuters, the village offers a range of local amenities along the main street, including a supermarket store, a variety of leisure and recreational facilities and five primary schools; whilst the the highly-regarded Newbattle High School is the catchment secondary school. Nearby Dalkeith offers all the range of amenities expected of a large town; whilst Straiton Retail Park provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names along with one of Scotland's two IKEA stores. In addition to an excellent bus service, a station on the Borders Railway, and the A7 provide swift links to the bypass and motorway network.