- Spacious, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, second floor flat with a private balcony, in an apartment block set on a residential street.
- Located in the ever-popular Corstorphine area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a shower room.
- Features include a well-proportioned floorplan, aluminium double glazing, gas central heating, integral storage space, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is a shared drying area to the rear, with ample unrestricted on-street parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
Spacious, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, second floor flat with a private balcony, in an apartment block set on a residential street, located in the ever-popular Corstorphine area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. Accessed is gained to the property via the the entrance hall which serves each room within, and has two storage cupboards and carpeting. Set to the front, the light and spacious living room features carpeted flooring, space for freestanding lounge furniture and sliding doors opening onto the private balcony. The good-size kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, stone effect worktops, a composite sink, tiled splashbacks, a breakfast bar and a pantry. Appliances include a freestanding gas cooker, washing machine, fridge and freezer. Bedroom one is set to the rear, with carpeted flooring, over bed fitted storage units, and pendant lighting, whilst bedroom two is similarly well finished, including carpeted flooring, a pendant light fitting, and with ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture. Set to the rear, the shower room is fitted with a contemporary white two-piece suite with a cubicle including an electric shower, tiled splashbacks and tile effect flooring. Corstorphine is a sought-after, established residential area with a historic village centre surrounded by an extensive range of housing types. A west of city location makes for quick access to the city centre, city by-pass, Gyle and Gogarburn. There is local shopping throughout, St. John's Road has a range of amenities, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Hermiston Gait Retail Park and Gyle shopping centres offering an extensive range of high street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include the Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has highly-frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and Glasgow, and a range of highly-regarded nurseries, and schools through all levels.