- Well-presented, one-bedroom, second-floor (top) dual-aspect flat in a stone tenement block.
- Conveniently located on Leith Walk, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises; an entrance hallway, living/dining room, breakfasting kitchen, double bedroom and shower room.
- Features include: double and secondary glazing, gas central heating, quality hardwood flooring, cable TV and phone points, secure entry system, and mains smoke alarms.
- There is ample, on-street parking on local streets.
- Kitchen appliances and furniture are available separately.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented, one-bedroom, second-floor (top) dual-aspect flat in a stone tenement block, conveniently located on Leith Walk, north of Edinburgh city centre. The flat is approached via stone steps rising from the communal entrance, set back from Leith Walk. A bright hallway with deep cupboard, access hatch to roof void, and entry system handset, opens to a light and spacious living room. Offering ample space for seating and dining, and providing access to the kitchen, a key feature is a full-width window to the front, providing abundant natural light. Also set to the front, the kitchen offers space for a breakfast table, and is fitted with modern units with laminate worktops and tiled splashbacks. There is space for a freestanding cooker, fridge/freezer and washing machine, tile-effect laminate flooring, and a carbon monoxide detector. Enjoying leafy rear views over the city skyline is a large double bedroom with a triple-bay window, and ample space for freestanding furniture. Set internally off the hall, a stylish, fully-tiled shower room features a white three-piece suite with corner enclosure with mixer shower, and a chrome, ladder-style radiator. This property would be ideal for an investor and would be suitable for immediate rental. The roof has recently been repaired and comes with a twenty-year guarantee. Leith Walk is a major thoroughfare connecting the east end of Edinburgh city centre to Leith in the north, consisting mainly of traditional Victorian tenement properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive range of convenience, specialist shopping and supermarkets. The Shore also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links, Pilrig Park, and The Water of Leith. There are highly-frequent bus services; a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.