- Well-presented three-bedroom, end-terrace home with private gardens.
- Set on a quiet residential street, located in Armadale, West Lothian.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, a bathroom and WC.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage, including an attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a private rear garden laid to lawn including a timber shed, with a well-kept front garden and ample on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Viewings by Appointment - Call Mov8.
Well-presented three-bedroom, end-terrace home with private gardens. The property is set on a quiet residential street, located in Armadale, West Lothian. The entrance hall, with space for outerwear, has quality wood-effect flooring and a store cupboard, and leads through to the front-facing living room, which has a bay window, TV and phone points, and ample room for dining furniture. Through the living room, the kitchen features fitted wall and base units, a sink with drainer, stone-effect worktops, and a freestanding cooker with a gas hob with a tiled splashback. There is a separate pantry area which houses a freestanding fridge/freezer and gives access to the rear garden. Also on this floor is the family bathroom, fitted with a white three-piece suite, a shower unit over the bath, and tiled splashwalls. Up the carpeted stairs, the upper hall has the access hatch to the attic and a modern WC with a two-piece suite. There are three well-proportioned double bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, carpeted flooring and pendant light fittings. Armadale is a historic mining town, set between Edinburgh and Glasgow, offering all the expected amenities of a town of its size, including a wide variety of high-street and speciality stores, bars, restaurants and cafes, including Co-op and ASDA supermarkets, a swimming pool, and primary and secondary schools. Armadale offers a convenient commuting location with trains every thirty minutes to both Edinburgh and Glasgow from the local station, with excellent transport links to Edinburgh by road, bus and easy access to the M8 motorway and to the main central belt road network. The towns of Bathgate and Livingston, only a short drive away, both offer comprehensive facilities and amenities, major stores and a multi-screen cinema.