- Beautifully presented, one-bedroom, dual-aspect first floor flat with an attic.
- Set on the main street, in the heart of popular and well placed Broxburn, just to the west of Edinburgh.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, double bedroom, shower room and attic space.
- Features include double glazing, gas central heating, fresh decor throughout, integrated storage space, TV and telephone points, and a fixed wire smoke alarm.
- The property is fully compliant with renting regulations, with testing carried out in October 2019.
- There is also the potential to convert the attic into a further bedroom, subject to the necessary planning permissions.
- Further features include a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, a modern fully fitted shower room, and on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Viewings by appointment - Please call Mov8.
Beautifully presented, one-bedroom, dual-aspect first floor flat with an attic, set on the main street, in the heart of popular and well placed Broxburn, just to the west of Edinburgh. Access is gained to the property via a shared stairway and entrance to the rear. Upon entering the property, the hallway has wood-effect flooring and grants access throughout, including to a storage cupboard. Set towards the front, the bright living room offers coving, a pendant light fitting, and TV and phone points. The internal kitchen includes laminate worktops, fitted wall and base units, a ceramic hob, a slimline dishwasher, and a new integrated oven. The double bedroom is set to the rear, and has carpeted flooring, coving, and a built-in wardrobe with a further cupboard within. Completing the accommodation, the modern shower room is fitted with a contemporary two-piece suite, with a mains shower, tiled flooring and splashwalls, and a chrome ladder radiator. Broxburn is a popular commuter town, located 12 miles west of Edinburgh, with a traditional stone-built village centre and high street, combined with modern residential developments. Local shopping and amenities are available along the main street A899, whilst Edinburgh's Gyle and Livingston retail centres offer major high-street names and restaurants. Broxburn has four schools including Broxburn Primary, Kirkhill Primary, St. Nicholas Roman Catholic Primary and the highly regarded Broxburn Academy. Regular bus services are available for travel throughout the area, and Broxburn has good direct road links to Edinburgh, Livingston, Linlithgow and Edinburgh Airport, whilst nearby Uphall railway station provides rail connections to Edinburgh, Livingston and Glasgow.